• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Electric blue 2 door maybe 33's in Easton PA yesterday near the HS.

we could re-name this the MASS Spotted Thread.
:laugh:
i was thinking the same thing.

i check this thread every once in a while to see if anyone ever spots my rig, but i guess i gotta drive to MASS if i want to be seen :rof:

i was thinking the same thing.

i check this thread every once in a while to see if anyone ever spots my rig, but i guess i gotta drive to MASS if i want to be seen :rof:

That's it, I'm getting a VOLKSWAGEN and lifting it !!!!! :laugh:
I drove up to Fitchburg, MA two weeks ago and not one person saw me !!! :cry:
I even had a trailer being towed behind just for that extra possibility, lol. Trip was about 4 hours one way. Nice drive though.
I went up there to pickup a motor from Alex - 91XJMA. I take that back, Alex saw me, lol
Happy Holidays all you MASS *coughs* spotters !! :laugh:

Last edited:
That's it, I'm getting a VOLKSWAGEN and lifting it !!!!! :laugh:
Well I've got a VW, so I guess it's time to lift my Passat? :laugh3:

I used to drive my Jeep in Mass all the time, and lately I've been driving it around up here. I still don't think it's been spotted, and I've been told it stands out... :shocked:

Seen a red 96+ park at a Tires Pluson Countyline Rd. and Rt. 202 in Chalfont. Had a Rough Country sticker on back window. Look like a 4.5 lift with bridgestone tires. Seen it parked there once before.

black 97+ pretty beat with 33s crammed under a small lift. had a giant yellow smiley face spray painted on the hood. im not making this up seen on memorial drive in chicopee

saw a 97+ on maybe 33x10.50s maroon, roof rack, smoked taillights, RI tags headed up rte 112 tonight at about 830 in lincoln NH, you had your roof lights on on the road and turned into the campground

Bethlehem PA on freemansburg ave, 10am ish. Red, lifted safari rack w/lights.

Passed a 97+ in downtown Claremont, NH around 1:00pm today. Dark blue or black with a 2-3" lift. Everything else looked completely stock.

a chop top early gen (looked like it had a MJ back half of the cab...) on ~35s in chicopee parked... somewhere along memorial drive. can't remember where at the moment, seen last night around 530ish

also saw a 97+ on stock looking tires with 3" or so lift and a fair bit of trimming in the same area, but a bit farther north. both were dark in color.

black 97+ pretty beat with 33s crammed under a small lift. had a giant yellow smiley face spray painted on the hood. im not making this up seen on memorial drive in chicopee

yeah, but did alex post up that he saw you? :banghead:eek:therwise, your entire trip was a waste

You know, you got a good point. :cry:
Course he probably doesn't pay no mind to this thread anyhow, lol.
He was selling his rig, not sure if it is gone yet or not, his post is still up in classified for it from 3 weeks ago

dark blue i believe pre 95 2 dr at crotched mountain in bennington NH about 1am today, saturday january 3. about 5" or a bit more, looked like 35s, i think ATs. We left about the same time, i followed down 47, the francestown turnpike, and rt 13 into milford, where it turned right at the stop sign and i continued to milford center... noticed a small k&n sticker top and center of the rear glass, and bottom right was a flowmaster sticker. also had an 8.25 and RC shocks.......... anybody?????

at WPI

039.jpg

teehee, i'll ask my mom if she sees it. she works in the graduate admissions dept.

Back