• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I saw Rob Mayercik on 287 on my way in to work today. Does that count? I knew it was him but it was a NAXJA sighting.

There is a plain white non-modified XJ in Whitinsville, MA being used as some kind of mail delivery vehicle, (although unmarked)

It has the steering wheel on the opposite side! I want one! lol

I saw a Black, Lifted, maybe 33"-35" today on the Black Horse Pike in Williamstown. Bright Green front bumper & Stinger. Anyone here?

I've seen that same one at the Phily Diner in Runnemede. I talked to the kid, I think he bought it like that. He didnt seem to know much about it. It has a 8" skyjacker and 35" Super Swamper SSR's.

Saw a few in milford ma today. Saw one with barely any lift, tons of trimming and maybe 33's? Then another with i think 35's decent amount of lift. Both were black i think.

This morning around 7:30 on 422 west bound just around the Stowe exit there was a car off the road.. A nice looking MJ pulled over looked like it was helping... Any one here?
I was east bound and would have stoped if I could have, but they blocked all the turn arounds on the bloody road.

:laugh:
i was thinking the same thing.

i check this thread every once in a while to see if anyone ever spots my rig, but i guess i gotta drive to MASS if i want to be seen :rof:

Seems like most of the spotting is done up in that area. (guess they don't have anything else to do - LOL!) We should start a spotted thread just for people in PA. Seen a lifted gray cherokee the other day as I was driving through Lititz.

red xj most likely 97+ heading east on 108 in wakefield, ri. around noon today. about 3" lift with what looked like bushcrackers. i waved, flashed lights, honked horn, u were not aware of me. anyone?

i waved to a tan colored xj on 31s, 3" and had rock rails when i was in newport on tuesday. didn't see you sean, though.

my girlfriend saw a bright yellow lifted XJ in the parking lot of the MetroPlex in Plymouth Meeting, PA. took a pic on her cell phone, but it wasn't clear enough for me to tell much more than it has maybe 3" or so lift

Last Night, around rush hour, on Valley fordge Rd I saw a Red pre 97, with about a 3in lift. it had stikers on it but i couldn't see if there was a NAXJA one on there... it was between twp line and potshop road in Worcester/norriton area.

I see a nice one just about every day in Naugatuck, CT. I never noticed any NAXJA decals, but it's red, no rear bumper, winch bumper on the front, safari rack, and a bunch of stickers on the rear windows. Is that anybody here?

Back