• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Black jeep 33-35s with 5-6 inches of lift and a naxja stickers

mines been in the driveway so not me lol, was driving next to a 97+ gold 2 door on route 20 in auburn about 20 mins ago. 4.5ish with looked like 30's/31s. I think he was trying to show me up in my stocker. Wouldn't let me pass him lol.

Saw a dark (green? blue? don't remember) XJ in vietputnam CT today, I was driving the beat up white MJ

All these years, and I have seen very few :NAXJA: stickers on the road. Probably has to do with living in the far-flung reaches of Darkest Vermont. But anyway, today in Canaan, Connecticut, I saw a nice shiny red XJ with a lift and rear tow-points and a :NAXJA: sticker. No greeting given, since I was driving my (gasp, choke!) Liberty, and busy anyway. But hello to whoever it is.

e.t.a it was about 3 PM at the four corners by the Fire Station.

I saw it parked there but figured it was someone buying/selling crack so I didn't stop

saw a grey 4-door parked along 117 yesterday. grey body, red doors, canoe on top. 33-35" tires?

Back