• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

white 97+ looked about a 3.5 inch lift with what looked like 32" mud terrains. its had rock sliders and a rausch creek sticker in the back window. 195 east followed me from providence to somerset stayed close behind me the whole time.

Red XJ going east on 20 in Palmer iirc, you waved at a pile of shit white MJ with rust issues and a loose nut behind the wheel

been seeing a bunch of lifted XJ's lately. saw a white one with a green cage in Putnam, CT.

white 97+ looked about a 3.5 inch lift with what looked like 32" mud terrains. its had rock sliders and a rausch creek sticker in the back window. 195 east followed me from providence to somerset stayed close behind me the whole time.

I barely come on here anymore, so I can't believe I saw this post, but that was definitely me. I remember driving behind you.

lifted blue late model 4dr with white rims at a gas station in Stafford CT. Talked to my buddy Jeremy with the red 2 door 95.

Reportedly you have a huge beard and a sweet jeep.

Last edited:
null_zps46f11ff1.jpg

I wonder if the muffler or carpet will touch the road first

In Torrington ct

Saw a lifted late model black and mud XJ in Phoenixville PA on turning onto 724 this morning by french creek outftters and then saw in around the corner parked on township line. Has a snorkel, warn front bumper, lift....

Lifted green xj with swing out tire carrier, dual exhaust, lifted, NAXJA sticker on passenger side back window in Gateway shopping center parking lot now. I was following in itaround lot but no place to park near it in my dumptruck and its raining pretty good now.

Saw a lifted red 2 door XJ around 5pm on stafford street in Worcester just as I turned into the Moes parking lot.

Also, who did I run into at Sams in the ZJ/XJ section? Name was Mike, went to chickenfest last year, I completely forgot the forum names though.

Also, who did I run into at Sams in the ZJ/XJ section? Name was Mike, went to chickenfest last year, I completely forgot the forum names though.

thats me, it surprised me how much you beat your mj since last winter

I saw a pretty cool lifted white xj near where I live in Litchfield CT yesterday. Had some pretty cool tube fenders. Any of you guys?

I saw a pretty cool lifted white xj near where I live in Litchfield CT yesterday. Had some pretty cool tube fenders. Any of you guys?

I would guess that's the xj that lives next to my work in north canaan

That's why they live in Torrington, some of the best tragedies are driving in that town

Back