• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

thats me, it surprised me how much you beat your mj since last winter
I should have put two and two together when you said your buddy crashed your XJ.

I'm probably gonna be hitting Sams with a friend Saturday if you still need those doors, we will have a generator and a sawzall.

And yeah, it's not that pretty... honestly the truck hasn't had that much more damage put on it except on the bed. The bed was always a lost cause so I haven't really been all that nice to it, I try to keep the top half of the cab nice-ish... the rockers are completely toast and always have been so no mercy there either. You might have been fooled by my quality rocker replacements I did to get through inspection, aka I foil-taped HVAC galvy sheetmetal to them to cover up the gaping holes. A lot of that has since fallen off.

I should have put two and two together when you said your buddy crashed your XJ.

I'm probably gonna be hitting Sams with a friend Saturday if you still need those doors, we will have a generator and a sawzall.

And yeah, it's not that pretty... honestly the truck hasn't had that much more damage put on it except on the bed. The bed was always a lost cause so I haven't really been all that nice to it, I try to keep the top half of the cab nice-ish... the rockers are completely toast and always have been so no mercy there either. You might have been fooled by my quality rocker replacements I did to get through inspection, aka I foil-taped HVAC galvy sheetmetal to them to cover up the gaping holes. A lot of that has since fallen off.
haha, yup. if you can get a decent set of doors just for the front (97+) that would be great, i dont want to spend a whole lot, but text me when you get there and just ask them the price, under like 150 or the 2 would be great, otherwise ill be a cheap ass and wait... lemme know 781-915-4014

doors should be 50-60 each complete if they haven't changed their prices. I don't have the cash to pull em for you atm, but if you're there...

Just find 2 decent ones and cut them. I'm gonna come by this afternoon

Barbie jeeps are worth big money. You could buy a stock cherokee or tj and do rock jocks and Clayton front and rear for that price. That thing is stock besides the hockey pucks and the tuff country lift.

Beat to hell red 96 missing a few rear lights with rc lift and stickers on bald swampers flexing on the curb at the winsted DMV, dude kept staring at me inside, I parked my sweet pilot right next to him

I honestly thought about it but there was a statie out front and didnt need a douchebag ticket

I've been seeing lots of stock 2 door xj's up here in Litchfield lately, also saw 2 cherry mjs.

A farmer I know in Bethlehem has a really cool old jeep FC

9a3yjere.jpg

There is a turquoise 2 door 96 at sams right now.

Back