• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Spotted in allston village

20130724_194905_zpse8145cde.jpg

I keep seeing random lifted XJs on i95 between i90 and i93 and on i90 between i84 and i95. If you see some asshole in a beat up stock red late model with UJ and NAXJA stickers on the hatch glass during the morning/evening commute that's me.

#1 - Thursday or Friday, I forget, I saw a dark green late model on 95S just north of the i90 junction.
#2 - Friday I saw a light blue metallic late model on 95 somewhere, I forget where.

Both lifted a couple inches on like 31s-33s.

Bring your angle grinder and that boot will come off pretty easy.

Saw a 96 or earlier dark blue or green XJ on a mild lift with a "nobody cares about your stick figure family" sticker on the hatch glass stuck in traffic on i90 today.

That was my thought originally, but then I saw Vermont plates so i'm leaning towards meth.

whoever this person was with the mj with tube fenders and 97+ front clip came to my work and purchased a used clutch :yelclap:

how did his teeth look?

missing LOL. i charged him $50 for it to because it was 5:30 i had litterally just locked the front door. I had to climb into the engine dumpster and remove it off a junk motor which caused me to drop my snap on 13mm swivel into the abyss

:flamemad:flamemad:flamemad:flamemad

<- this guy!

I am running Bradley's flywheel, Anthony's clutch disc, and an unknown pressure plate that came from neither of those vehicles on my MJ. No problems yet and I haven't really been nice to it. Shit, I think I'm still running Bradley's pilot bearing and Billy's last aborted project's throwout bearing.

I saw a dark green lifted 97+ XJ on i90 a couple days ago going west in the evening, looked nice and clean. Passed like the wind in a crappy red XJ.

Saw a red? black? various colors XJ lifted on 34s-35s, definitely a trail rig, winch, on i90 going east yesterday morning. Also passed like the wind.

And an XJ completely painted in bedliner last night going west on i90 somewhere near Worcester.

Saw a silver late model lifted a couple inches on 32s/33s with a roof rack full of camping equipment on i95 south today while I was stuck in traffic going north.

Back