• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Meet 'n Greet Swap Meet ?

Got a couple of things for sale.
1. Set of JCR Stage 3 Rock rails. Meant for short arms. Been on the Jeep since right before NAC Fest. Could use a coat of paint but that's it. Also comes with a brand new hardware kit. $185
2. C4x4 Tow hook brackets. Only on the Jeep for about a month and only one run at RC. Front two holes are drilled a little bigger for 1/2" bolts. Does not come with the front angle pieces that go on the xmember. No hardware. $50obo
3. Set of custom rear lower 1/4 panel armor. These were made by Rich (Rock2pus). I don't think I have the hardware for them but I will double check. $50obo

Got a couple of things for sale.
1. Set of JCR Stage 3 Rock rails. Meant for short arms. Been on the Jeep since right before NAC Fest. Could use a coat of paint but that's it. Also comes with a brand new hardware kit. $185
2. C4x4 Tow hook brackets. Only on the Jeep for about a month and only one run at RC. Front two holes are drilled a little bigger for 1/2" bolts. Does not come with the front angle pieces that go on the xmember. No hardware. $50obo
3. Set of custom rear lower 1/4 panel armor. These were made by Rich (Rock2pus). I don't think I have the hardware for them but I will double check. $50obo

I can bring up more of the screws for that if you cant find em, Paul..I have a bagful.
Rich

That would be awesome Rich, I will let you know if I can't find them.

Added:
Mean Green Optima battery holddown for XJ..10
OE battery tray..new bought from mopar used 6 months..10
rancho trackbar drop bracket (axle side)..5
oe minispares(2) and 1 tan cover, 1 grey cover..free to whoever.-TAKEN
HP photo printer..nice unit, just needs a new ink cartridge, 10..
NP231 out of my 98..shifts nice, rear output cut for hack 'n tap...40
(2) xj steering boxes..1 pulled from a 99, very tight, 30...1 pulled from my 98...a little loose but comes with a 2 yr old good pump, 50.. 99 IS SOLD
1 year old drums for 8.25...maybe 2k miles on em...25
2.5 gallon airtank wth guage and 20' of hose and tire chuck...10
SOLD

Added more:
4XDoctor rear 8.25 diffguard scraped but works fine - 20
RE Poly bumpstop extensions 3"...5$
OE Airbox/tube from my 01 w/ new Fram filter - free.
misc. shock boots..some red, some black...free
2 gift certificates...one for a free ring/pinion install at MT Zion offroad, one for 25$ to Hoak's 4wd center...I cant use them, won in a raffle...free to first responders.
Still have one custom front winch bumper, silver powdercoat....200 obo..

See you there!
Rich

So might as well put a couple things up also.

Stock gas tank skid for 84-96 xj's. 20 bucks
Set of used Acos's. 75 Bucks
K&N Air Intake set up used for V8 Grand Cherokee's ZJ. 100 bucks

Rock2pus, I'll take the gift certs off your hands. I'm 30 minute from Hoak's and 45 from Mt. Zion.
Let me know.
Stukboy

BTW, What time is this party starting???

So might as well put a couple things up also.

Stock gas tank skid for 84-96 xj's. 20 bucks
Set of used Acos's. 75 Bucks
K&N Air Intake set up used for V8 Grand Cherokee's ZJ. 100 bucks

what condition are the acos in? As long as they're in decent, usable shape I think my brother wants them

SWEET!! Thanx Rock2pus!

All, I have a pair(2) of Fox Air Shocks. 10". thought I could use them in the rear
of my XJ, but the four link flexes(sp) to much so I bought a pair of 14s instead.

I paid $250 for the 10s used and never used them.
I'd like to get that for them.

I also have an aw4 from a 96 I used to have. it worked when it was pulled.
I'd like $50 obo for it. I just want it gone.

Stukboy

Last edited:
Back