• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Meet 'n Greet Swap Meet ?

Hey Rich, I'll take the 99 steering box and airtank from you, I'll pickup at the m&g.
Also I have some free stuff if anyone is interested.
black grill from an 87
dash bezel, black, 87, both in great shape
also a D35 axel shaft, great trail spare.

Hey Rich, I'll take the 99 steering box and airtank from you, I'll pickup at the m&g.
Also I have some free stuff if anyone is interested.
black grill from an 87
dash bezel, black, 87, both in great shape
also a D35 axel shaft, great trail spare.

Hey Warrior, you still have those MJ rear speaker brackets? I finally got around to buying a head unit for the old hunk of junk. If so, can you bring them to the M&G? I can't make it, but if you give them to Andy, I can get them easy enough.

Hey Warrior, you still have those MJ rear speaker brackets? I finally got around to buying a head unit for the old hunk of junk. If so, can you bring them to the M&G? I can't make it, but if you give them to Andy, I can get them easy enough.

MJ speaker brackets? Maybe you imagined seeing that in his list, 'cause I sure don't... :moon:

If so, I PROMISE I won't put them in my MJ:angel:

YOUR NOT COMING? what kind of crap is that? I wanted to race your honda in my Fiesta. how am I supposed to do that now?

MJ speaker brackets? Maybe you imagined seeing that in his list, 'cause I sure don't... :moon:

If so, I PROMISE I won't put them in my MJ:angel:

Note to self .... keep all MJ stuff back-channel so Andy doesn't get his hands on rare parts.

I'm pretty sure John has a set with my name on them .... I just hope he didn't sell them yet:eek:

I can bring my set of 4 very nice Eccos $200 they have 235/75's that don't have much tread left.
If anybody is looking for CJ parts, I have a butt load of them, LMK what you need(axles, engine, tranny's, seats, body parts, etc)

yes there off and XJ D44

i'll take 'em

also found some other stuff:

a set of roof crossbars off of a newer (97+ xj) $5
renix throttle body - $5
roller fairlead, brand new - $15
jcr d-ring tabs - $20 and i'll throw in a d ring (these are also brand new)
wiring harness for the headlights/marker lights for a 97+ xj - goes back to the big connector - free

I've got 2 sets of them, need some for your MJ? you could have Jordons air comp and still walk away with brackets.:huh:

Iv got:
stock flairs and bumper caps 10-15$ (depends on the price of food there)
stock trackbar and braket-free
D44 drums 20$
one ten dollar bill-10$
stock rear bump stops-5$
rustys front skid-25$(its rusted really bad)

How rusty is the rusty rusty? Pix? I may just take it for 25 at shady maple.

here you go

its not as bad as I remembered

IMG_20110312_181332.jpg

IMG_20110312_181323.jpg

sorry about the dark pics I forgot to take the pics untill I saw ur post

Back