• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old Jeep (Part Out)

Good airbag clockspring with cruise control?

Interior color? How are the plastic trim pieces for the front right after the kick panels?

Good airbag clockspring with cruise control?

Interior color? How are the plastic trim pieces for the front right after the kick panels?

Interior Is Grey, Plastic By The Kick Panel Was Trimmed For The Legs On My Rocker Replacements.

Airbags Were Not Deployed And Should Be Fine, Does Have Cruise Control. Dont Know Anthing About The Airbag Clockspring, I Assume Its Good, How WouldI Know?

Well i'd take it for a good price if you're interested in pulling it. I'm not really sure what that process involves though as this will be my first time swapping one in. But I figure I'd rather give a naxja member cash than some dude on ebay.

Pretty easy. Can be done in about a half hour.
You need a flatness and phillips screwdriver 8mm and 21mm socket and a steering wheel puller.
There's a bunch of write ups out there

Just sent Josh a text. I'm going to have to pass on the trans, coils, and rear shocks bc of funds.
I believe Tim was NIL for the coils but didn't see any seconds to the trans or shocks

Smoke, I might be able to train that front axle down to you come Halloween. Not sure if you're planning a trip up here anytime soon or not.

I might hit his work party. As of right now funds armt looking to great for me either. School some how messed up my grant paper work so im not getting as much back as i should be.

I was over there last night pulling parts and figured he did not have this stuff listed so hell ill list it:

He also has for sale for cheaper than PNP or any junkyard:

the new style factory 10 blade S shaped electric fan
30$

entire front grill/cip/with headlights and marker lights, both fenders, and hood with hood vents for a late model
80$ for all the body parts listed directly above

all 4 doors but missing the windows on the back two doors
50$ for the 4 doors(missing 2 windows, 2 front doors are good)

fan shroud for the mechanical fan
10$

inner fender style washer bottle (late model style, good for a older rig that needs the space under the hood but also wants a washer still
15$

late model throttle body (this might be sold with the intake manifold if the buyer wants it)
20$

power steering pump (late XJ/TJ style but can made to work with renix as well- I run a tj pump) still in great shape, awesome trail spare or garage spare
20$

exhaust manifold with CA smog Pre-cats
100$

all new exhaust from the manifold back to the tail pipe with flex fittings
100$ OBO

gas tank skid
40$ OBO

gas tank with fuel pump
30$ OBO

Last edited:
Price on manifold back exhaust setup? I have no idea how compatible exhaust is between the years. Will she bolt up to my 96? Cat included?

Pics of the gas tank skid? If it's some sort of aftermarket style I may be interested. Looking for a different style than what've have currently.

Josh, text is fine for the pictures if it's easier for you

Put me NIL for tank skid if it fits the old body.

also a maybe on the shroud and e-fan/mount

Last edited:
I will pass on the skid, got a stock one sitting in my garage.

Still interested in the fan and shroud and also the spare 44 shafts

117K on the motor and trans
Quote from other thread

With the loss of the jeep I will be selling a few things. I will not pull anything for a month or two.

Original motor and tranny 117,xxx miles

$500 obo

Josh

ya it says it on the first post.

Is that A stock or aftermarket skid? If its coming down the bay area train ill take it.

gas tank skid is a stock grand cherokee skid.

Yeah, I'm after the whole intake. Manifold, throttle body, fuel rail, injectors

Back