• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old Jeep (Part Out)

I might be interested in the tank and pump for the $20 josh, I've been debating on getting a genright 30gal and it requires the late model pump. If nothing else I have a few friends with late model that might be able to use it as a spare. Tank comes with the gas in it too right. Lol.
$20 You Pull It. There Is At Least $20 In Gas In There And I'm Not Sucking It Out

Im still in for the things im listed for. Transfer case will not be available for a while though yeah? If you still have em, ill take shift bezel for the tcase, as well as its light harness.

Im still in for the things im listed for. Transfer case will not be available for a while though yeah? If you still have em, ill take shift bezel for the tcase, as well as its light harness.

Ordered a new case on Monday. It is only a three week wait, way better than i thought.
i should be able to bring the 231 with me

Top of tranny driver side . G Bless.

I bought the bezel from the old jeep but the light harness should still be there.

Tim, you also are first for the coil springs...fyi

i have an oem cps, sitting in my spares box if you need it.

thanks, i don't "need" one yet, but figure i should start carrying more trail spares.

Are they different between the years?

Is the bezel just the part that tells you what gear the case is in? If so the one from the new rig will be available. Won't work with two sticks let alone three ;)

It will be glorious. Getting hit and shot across the freeway , wrecking the jeep, and nearly murdered was the best thing that ever happened to your jeeping situation.

I always use a 11mm or I think a 7/16 works. 1/4" drive is easier to fit. if you have the engine pulled it will be easier.

I'm assuming you had an auto right?

What would you take for the pre-cats? (2001 right?) I don't need them right now, but yours have 70,000 less miles than mine and we know how expensive cats can be... I'll need them someday. Also what condition are they cosmetically? Lots of rust? Mine are orange...

I'm assuming you had an auto right?

What would you take for the pre-cats? (2001 right?) I don't need them right now, but yours have 70,000 less miles than mine and we know how expensive cats can be... I'll need them someday. Also what condition are they cosmetically? Lots of rust? Mine are orange...

I'll Try To Get A Pic Of Them Tonight. They Are In Great Shape No leaks

Engine And Tranny Are Out.

Small Chance I Can Go To The Bay This Weekend But More Likly After The Toy Run.

Who In The Bay That It Waiting For Parts Will Be Around Thanks Giving Weekend Or The Weekend After That?

I can bring parts to Pleasanton/east bay thanksgiving week

Back