• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old Jeep (Part Out)

Thank you for the great deal on the currie steering. Installed it today.

All parts are on a 2001 XJ. Post up if you want something and I will put your name next to it

SUSPENSION
RE 5.5 Springs $40.00 Beer Money for Phil
Swaybar Disconnects $60.00
Bilstein 5100 (rear) 2.5-3.5 Lift or 5.5 with raised mounts $100.00

ACC.

Currie Steering box brace $40.00
TNT Inner Steering Box plate $40.00

(3) electric fan conversion DirtBound Gen1 I think $60

Smittybuilt rear bumper. Non tire carrier kind. $350 like new hardware included.

I have been keeping the first post up to date.

Interested in the Steering box brace. Is it complete with everything needed to mount as shown in the pic?

images_zpsogwagzmp.jpg

I have all hardware minus the little backing plat shown in the pick.

I have some 3/16 plate and a drill press though. I can make one or just use washers. Up to you

Was that plate even something that is needed or came with the brace when you got it? I thing that pic is a stock pic for the website and they said actual item may vary. If it originally came with it and you just misplaced it that would be awesome if you could make one real quick, if its not needed then don't worry about it. Let me know when I can come by and get it. I will pm you my number.

I don't think that little plate is needed? seems like a glorified washer...

I've installed a bunch of those sort of box bracing and never seen a little metal piece like that .. I don't think it has huge benefits over washers...

Back