• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old Jeep (Part Out)

Im out of town this weekend, next weekend is the toy run but that Sunday I'll be available. I'll have to pass on the tcase/sye also.

Last edited:
So I've been pondering making the trip up to grab it in light of the wheel situation with Jeep450r, but im thinking that might have been a hasty decision.

If you'd feel comfortable enough to let me grab everyone elses stuff and ferry it down here id be glad to do the trip, and then distribute the parts as necessary. It would be just myself and my "commuter jeep" as my friends call it, so it would all have to fit in the back of an xj. Other than that I'm content with whatever fits your schedule, I'm in no rush.

I can bring parts to Pleasanton/east bay thanksgiving week

So I've been pondering making the trip up to grab it in light of the wheel situation with Jeep450r, but im thinking that might have been a hasty decision.

If you'd feel comfortable enough to let me grab everyone elses stuff and ferry it down here id be glad to do the trip, and then distribute the parts as necessary. It would be just myself and my "commuter jeep" as my friends call it, so it would all have to fit in the back of an xj. Other than that I'm content with whatever fits your schedule, I'm in no rush.

Thanks guys, either would be great for me but I'll leave it up to the buyers if they can meet you guys. If they can't meet you guys or me in a few weeks they'll need to make a trip to sac

Lol. Sound like me Sam. I currently have in my possession: 2 D44, 2 d30, and a 8.25. Then I also have a aw4 and 231.. Just need an engine and a shell and ill have another jeep. Haha

still have the front bumper for me?

Yeah it's still yours although everyone that comes buy wants it. Lol

My wife has been out of town working like crazy, in Austin now. When she gets back I'll figure out a weekend.

I need to get down there before she sees my credit card statement :)
buying jeep parts is fun and hard to stop. I guess my jeep addiction is taking a turn for the worst

Yeah it's still yours although everyone that comes buy wants it. Lol

My wife has been out of town working like crazy, in Austin now. When she gets back I'll figure out a weekend.

I need to get down there before she sees my credit card statement :)
buying jeep parts is fun and hard to stop. I guess my jeep addiction is taking a turn for the worst

I purchased Jon's front GC seats, might you be able to get them to the bay, at least, when you go that way? That is, unless I figure out how to get them before that.

Back