• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Buddy Died In Iraq Yesterday....

My condolences to you and his family. It just plain sucks, no other way around it, it sucks, I am truly sorry for your loss. He holds my deepest respect, willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to protect all of us. I believe absolutely in all of our troops and their thankless mission. May he rest in peace, may his family find solace.

TIM

Overdriven said:
God Bless Men like Tristan Smith who are willing to die doing a "job" that lets my children sleep safely at night. He is a true Hero.

Ditto and a moment of silence.

My feelings are the same as those before, sorry about the loss. Those are the true heros in life.

My deapest thoughts go to you and his family. I am a veteren of Desert Storm and served in Somalia and Hatie, I have lost friends from both far an near. I cry every day that I see a life if taken in this war. Though I don't feel that it is rediculas, I understand more than those who have never served. I also understand that those of us who have served and continue to VOLUNTEER! will always be remembered and honered in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and OUR friends family.
SSgt. E Gilstrap, US ARMY Med. Retired

Back