• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving to NH

Congrats John. Hosting NacFest 10'? At least an overnight M&G!

Makes my Friday closing on my house seem like a shack...

Congrats on the house!! Like redneck said check out exploringnh.com, plenty of friendly people on there. My brother and I wheel in Weare quite often. If you ever want to head out for a run let us know!

Thanks all! I will let you know when we are all settled and we can definitely have a meet and greet or wrenching party up there.

Congrats on the purchase.

I thought you all were going to do a western swing for a couple years ? Things do change.

Good Luck,
Wayne

Thanks for everyone's well wishes. When we are settled you guys can come up to wheel and hang. Some of you may be put to work if you come up before we are settled. Things never go as planned and you just have to go where life takes you.

Welcome to NH!!!
I live right next to Weare. It's great to have another XJer in the area. We are few and far between.

Welcome to NH!!!
I live right next to Weare. It's great to have another XJer in the area. We are few and far between.

You must be the nice folks 5spd_xj told me about. We close in march and will be moving up there fulltime closer to the summer. Once we do, we should all definitely get together.

You must be the nice folks 5spd_xj told me about. We close in march and will be moving up there fulltime closer to the summer. Once we do, we should all definitely get together.

no sir haha... but jeepcj/jeepxj seems like a nice fella as well. So...yet another person for ya to make friends with! :cheers: :thumbup:

yes sir, that you will! and i'll attend, well... just because :wave1:

wow, congrat's john. this place looks really nice.

Nice place you two have. 54 acres, huh? when is the trail cutting party? maybe in a few years, you will be ready for NACFEST in your back yard!

P.S. you can alway's come down to paragon, and take all the rocks that aren't being used anymore.

-Todd

that is a sweet house when am i gonna see it on mtv cribs

Nice house, congrats on the buy in this economy. I was just up in that area buying a car on saturday. You're only about an hour away from where I go wheeling in Chester/Auburn.

Nice place you two have. 54 acres, huh? when is the trail cutting party? maybe in a few years, you will be ready for NACFEST in your back yard!

P.S. you can alway's come down to paragon, and take all the rocks that aren't being used anymore.

-Todd

We can have a NAXJA event there.... I will call it LobsterFest (socal already has Goatman's Goatfest).... we will be serving Lobster instead of a BBQ :viking:

I'm sure Patty and Mellissa already have our vist planned so make sure the surf is ready I'll bring the turf:chef:

congrats on the house, Weare is a nice town with a lot of wheeling on legal C6 roads as many have said. I'm in Manchester/Pinardville so I'd be up for a meet and greet.

Back