• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountain bike

Priced it a tad too aggressively I think. New price is $1200 and I will entertain realistic offers Flores. :viking:

Exceedingly sweet ride. I would be seriously interested if it were a tad bigger.

Good luck.

What top tube measurement do you normally ride? Come one Flores!!! Troy??

What top tube measurement do you normally ride? Come one Flores!!! Troy??

I've ridden both an Ellsworth and a Motobecane in the 17" frame size. Both were too small. A long ride on the Motobecane is what started the downward spiral into issues with my knees. I'd like to find something in the 19" or 20" size after I sell mine.

Pulling my pants down. $1000.

I know I know. That's a LOTTA bike for 1200. A guy is coming over from Breck today to look at it and I think he'll buy it but I think it's gonna be for a grand. I'm more than a little sad to see this one go but riding any of them is just sheer agony for my neck. I should be going to the surgeon next week and we'll see what he wants to try next. If this pain was induced by an opposing military, I would have likely given up the coordinates already just so I could be put out of my misery.

This has been sold. Mods...please delete.

Back