• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB-2013

Made my reservations. Spot #25 on the end.

I just checked, pets policy is none in cabins, pool area, or showers.

Ah, I was beginning to wonder if you were bringing sarge. So i guess it's a go for my dog. Which tent spot would be best for a tent trailer with no hookups?

Julio, I would reconsider towing, especially if you plan on heading out with everyone else trying to do 70mph +/-

I dont know that i like to travel @ 70 + miles an hour in a jeep. I'm fine doing 60 even if i dont tow. 65 is the max for me. keeps from sucking up all my fuel. Plus, im sure there will be others towing and or not wanting to drive as fast as you described.

NO! you need to do 75 with the snail top, that way I can follow and get 23mpg on the way there

Yeah, that's not happening again cabron....

And I will bring the snail top, it will just be on the tent trailer if i bring it. Plus, Im thinking of heading up Monday or Tuesday. Not sure yet.

I haven't been to Moab for wheeling before.

It says the dates are Oct 8-12. Will there be planned runs each of those 5 days? Is there an official NAXJA dinner/raffle? Is so, when would it be? The last night?

Is there a staging area where you meet for trail runs?

When are you guys planning on driving out? On the 7th or the 8th?

Thanks....

The dinner/raffle is Fri night. There will be a Show and Shine BBQ at a local park Wed or Thu night.

There will be organized runs each of those five days, but they tend to get overfilled. Each run has a separate staging area.

Back