• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MMMMMMMM Beeeeeeer

Hey Mac I have a Pint of shine in the garage ready to go. do you think we will need more than that.
Cardboard :cheers:

I might after saturday afternoon :)

mac 'everyone remember your bottle to pass around the fire' gyvr

might have some shine. depends on how well the mash is doing by wed.

also ill bring a case of PABST.

Grace told me she wants some Rolling Rock Light...

mac 'no light here' gyvr

Anyone?

They don't sell light around here...

mac 'hates quoting myself' gyvr

might have some shine. depends on how well the mash is doing by wed.

also ill bring a case of PABST.

i LOVE pabst. and the shine isnt mine, a friend has some hes bringing from kentucky :farmer:

Anyone?

They don't sell light around here...

mac 'hates quoting myself' gyvr

ill look. im not sure if we have it but if i see some ill get it

Mac I've got you covered. I have 5 Quarts of what we call Apple Jack but I think some call it Apple Pie. :chef: Its so sweet but taste so good.
Cardboard

Mac I've got you covered. I have 5 Quarts of what we call Apple Jack but I think some call it Apple Pie. :chef: Its so sweet but taste so good.
Cardboard

I was going to make some, but due to time, opted for buying the stuff sold in a bottle...

Cardboard

That should last the weekend :scared:

mac ':cheers:'gyvr

Mike, I've never seen you posts 3 times in one day. You must be sampling a lot of that! :D

well, looks like no shine this weekend. also, im not bringing pabst.

instead, ill be drinking caucasians all weekend.

Just thoroughly cleaned my picnic taps. After seeing the slime that came out of my buddy's taps, I was prepared to be disgusted, but mine were fine.

After cleaning, I had to get the rinse water out, so I hooked them up and sampled the beers I'm bringing. The wit is fairly light and easy-drinking, subtle spice flavors. The lager is also fairly light, with a bit of noble hop bitterness. The porter is thick and heavy, with the usual chocolate/coffee flavors.. None of them taste anything like Bud Light.

:cheers:

John, I've got 4 extra picnic taps here. Interested in a couple?

Back