• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MMMMMMMM Beeeeeeer

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so once again I feel the need to create this thread.

This is the annual who needs what beer brought to winterfest thread however I think this year we can make it the who needs or wants what outside of jeep parts thread

As always I would like a few yankee cases (12 packs) of spotted cow
and some of them dilly beans that kims wife makes so damn good haha.
Oh and if anyone can get there hands on a good cider beer pick me up some as well. I like blackburns cider and woodchuck either one works for me.

I too am in need of a case of Spotted Cow. Steve (WI88XJ) hooked me up at Brewfest w/ some and I have been craving it ever since. It is time for a trip back to Seans to partake in some Travern hopping! :cheers:

Anyone want any Upland? They've got the wheat which is comparable to Blue Moon. And they also have seasonals that I can get picked up. we'll have to see what they brew up in feb/march 2011 but i have yet to try an Upland beer that i haven't liked.

www.uplandbeer.com

deal mac just grab a case of it. Its to sweet to drink often then again its gets the ladies smashed and ready for some _______

grim "you fill in the blank"us

there are two or three different flavors...amber, raspberry and another one i think

mac 'my ol lady drinks it' gyvr

poorboy87 and i will bring the caucasians.

disco"hey man, theres a beverage here"steve

If anyone knows of a better cider beer let me know I am always down to try new alcohol lol

GRIMUS i'm in west tn too and they sell woodchuck up here along the ky line now so you know.

I can get it in memphis and around paris but not in dyersburg. I really just like to show up at winterfest and have a bunch of cases waiting on me. Its like a self bought christmas.

Where in west Tn are you

cool man to bad everything around here has closed as far as off road parks or I would invite you on a ride or hell just save you money and come to winterfest in march. good times good food good trails and good peopl...... ok so nevermind the last one

PBR anyone?

so all the 'Cow addicts are getting their fix? that is my brew of choice so i can always grab more if necessary. Horny Goat is pretty good too...

Back