• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Camping Trailer

Re: Feeler: MJ Camping Trailer

Too much hassle, willing to do payment plan with red letter members, or former red letter with good street cred.

What kind of payment plan? Pm or txt me details. Thanks.

TDS is a week away! Someone wants to camp in style...

Forgot to mention Ill throw in a power converter that I pulled out of a pop up camper that I stripped. Was gonna put it on to this so I could have power hook ups if I stayed at a camp site with hook ups...

Money is tight, storage is tighter, but since we took on a mastiff as a new family member the camping equipment in the back of the XJ is GONE. Let me discuss this with the Mrs.
PM coming shortly

P.S. How well does it tow behind the XJ?

It tows good, it's really light and tracks nicely behind the XJ. Like I said I would keep it but I'm trying to free up some money so I can finish my project jeep that I bought from Jim cause I'm tired of driving my motorcycle!

Let me know if I need to give the trailer a good scrub down and get it ready for camping before the weekend gets here...? :)

I dont have anyway to tow this yet until the Jeep gets done, but I dont mind storing/holding on to it if someone wants to buy it, but needs time to come get it...

I take it not sold yet?

Back