• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Camping Trailer

Did you sell it or did you give it away? I hope you're keeping it, this way you can go out and camp for a weekend at the Gold mines with us old folks..

If the Reign of Heaven via Devils Inferno changes his mind I would like to know if you have placed a price on the trailer and or is there anything your willing to trade for, I mean material stuff, don't go there Scott?

Last edited:
Hey Tone,
how about $200 cash? Last time I saw it, about 4 or 5 years ago in Johnson valley it was pretty much a wreck. Have you fixed it up and titled it? It would be worth a little more tho. PM me if you like.

It has been fixed up and worked on since then, never got around to taking it to the DMV to title it, but it wouldn't be hard to do. I've only used this 3 times including that time to JV in the 5 years. Time for someone to put this badass little trailer to good use, will also include a power inverter out of a pop up trailer that I was planning on installing into it.

Going to Huntington Beach this Saturday and could tow it out with me if someone wants to buy it.

Your right my apologies! I know I typed some thing but I must have gotten distracted because I never sent it! My question is had you wheeled it much if so how it did? 2nd If your looking for all cash I'm out as of recently due to unexpected bill in property tax increase. The F-N school board just places board meeting announcement high on telephone poles and local news paper which I read neither and pass a $300.00+ school bond! My kids all went to private school Bastards! Sorry I'm pissed! I do have stuff I can trade RM125 maybe wave runner trailer??

Did this thing get sold? Heck the price went down right after you PM me. Far cry from the $1,000 you told me.

Yeah, that's what you get for always trying to help some punk ass kid.
It's almost like being rolled by some floozy, isn't it? :doh::roflmao:

Back