• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Camping Trailer

Tone i'll go with all the money in my wallet. You know how i got the ford from my old boss, he screwed up not taking me up on this. Thats why i only paid 100 bucks for that truck.:) His wife took the 100 from me

LOL, that is almost what i have now.Went to the bank this morning and did a deposit, now i only a few hundred left.She needs new tires and other things for her jeep. But i get to buy more jeep parts.:)

Sorry Tone. But you got a FREE bump. Oh the wife is going to like here new 45" TV too.

Possibly trade custom dash work + cash for trailer?

The crazyjim shell I bought needs a dash but I don't trust my fab skills/have the tools to be confident enough to make a decent looking dash.

I told you I can make payments!

Tone, what does this thing need to get registered and become street legal? I'm very interested but I'm trying to buy a Comanche first to tow it around...I'm going to be moving from the Bay Area to North Dakota in late Feb after I get back stateside. If you still have it and I find my unicorn(Comanche) I'll buy it. PM me if you want to talk more about it.

Bump. Send me a text message if interested for quicker reply, I am not on here very often anymore. 404-323-343one

Bump. Send me a text message if interested for quicker reply, I am not on here very often anymore. 404-323-343one

Thats just because you don't to take the crap about finishing your jeep. Hey what to go on a run out to truckhaven with us :callme:? I have a open seat for you, the wife will take her jeep i think, if not you can sit in the back. :D

Back