• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Military Folk

Branch Of Service

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IH8RDS said:
Kunsan AB Korea Sept 1993 - Sept 1994 25th Pantons Baby (You aint been packed till you've been Wolf packed)
Heh heh, lots of memories from my Kunsan tour back in '90. Wild times!

That was back in the day when we were constantly going TDY to the PI until the NPA shot and killed two of our weapons guys.

Hill must be a home-steading base. I've been here over 11 years now.

IH8RDS said:
Yea, I have heard tales of those days.
Then someone broke the Golden Rule..."What goes on Det, stays on Det" (that was valid loooonng before the Vegas ad campaign) :lecture:

9 years Security Forces Military Working Dog Handler

Robins AFB, Ga
Osan, ROK
Hill AFB, UT

Went on active duty Air Force sep 1 94.
Edwards AFB, CA Jan 95-jan97
Osan AB, ROK Feb97-Feb98
Hanscom AFB, MA Feb98-Jul03
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ Jul03 to now.

Been to Japan, Alaska, Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Kuwait and Saudi.
Going to Iraq this summer.

Pray for my brother Nick, 1st Battalion, 6th Marines, currently in Falujah, going in to take Rahmadi!

2nd Generation Air Force. Dad puts on Chief Master Sergeant this summer. Prime Beef.

I enlisted in '94. E-5 unless I did really well testing this year.
Texas, Turkey, Boston, back to Texas training Army, Air Force, and Navy to turn wrenches on Medical Equipment.
Wife Did 6 years as an Air Force Medic.
Brother in Law did 10 years as a AF Cop.
Brother is an E6 in AF Reserves.

Yeah, it runs in the family....

jimmy....MRE'S or T-rats? either way find out a way to make em taste better...only thing in the mre's thats good is the ravioli and chicken w/ noodles, and with T-rats.....well....its T-rats

ladywolf said:
chicken w/ noodles
yeah that's about the only one i'll eat, unless I haven't eaten in a couple of days...lol

only way i really like the chicken w/ noodles is to dump the cheese into the mix...make it cheesy chicken noodles....that way i cant taste anything else lol

oh believe me i know all too well.......but there are still ones i refuse to touch....like that country captain chicken.....YUCK....any one remember those mr yuck stuckers? i swear they need to post those on the outside of the country captain chicken and the chicken tetrazzini ones

JTBOSCO said:
Well when you have nothing else to eat at all.....they all taste good...trust me on this one.
that's a good point too, the longest i've been with nothing but MRE's was 4 months, after that I never wnated to see another one agian

Back