• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Michael Jackson Dead at Age 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I cant believe one guy out of all that posted and read my comment thinks I'm racist or out of line for that matter. It wasn't meant to despariage (sp) anyones race. Hell, I'm the least racist person in the world, except when it comes to armenians...j/k...

I could see if I used it with the "ER" at the end..... and I didn't, so to conclude...

NIGGAH PLEASE! :p

And ur right, I'm not black, I'm mexican. :insert beaner looking emoticon here:

Tim, I'm not gay...really, I don't know how else to convince you

Al boogie, tell this man how racist I am....

:D funny!

I'm also the blackest,hell, I'm a honorary black dude at work. You betta aks sumbody!

::caution, the N word is used by a black dude and a white dude, oh and someone gets called a HONKY::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3SArUjgvQ
lol i think tim is a white bean after all the consumption of carne asada during our last big bear trip. if ure so racist why do u live in da hood?:thumbup:

Last edited:
So because you "all" know him makes the use of the "N" work okay? Use of an offensive epithet is never "funny" or amusing ... unless you approve.

Why am I not surprised that the overwhelmingly, predominantly white clientele here would find nothing wrong with this? So typical.

Turn on a rap song, lady - where do you think we HEARD the term?

lol i think tim is a white bean after all the consumption of carne asada during our last big bear trip. if ure so racist why do u live in da hood?:thumbup:

Nah Dude, Im the Brown Cracka dude, The mexican food turned my skin some funny color.. And my neck isnt as red any more

But according to Julio Im The Im the whitest back dude there is.

:D

Nah Dude, Im the Brown Cracka dude, The mexican food turned my skin some funny color.. And my neck isnt as red any more

But according to Julio Im The Im the whitest back dude there is.

:D
LOL:clap:

mighty might should keep his nose in JOISEY & stay the hell out of socal yak. I've been to jersey at least 50 times (due to work) & couldn't stand IT or the peeps there.

mighty might should keep his nose in JOISEY & stay the hell out of socal yak. I've been to jersey at least 50 times (due to work) & couldn't stand IT or the peeps there.

I dont understand your accent...

Did you say Jersey?

Thats right next to New Yoik right?

sorry about the accent, but as they say in both JOISEY & NEW YOIK, go F yourself!!! these r peeps who have to bribe the garbagemen to pick up their trash!

lol - he was surfin & found somethin he could cry about - he don't know u or the chapter - would love to have him come out here & run w/ us to see just how prejudice we are!

lol - he was surfin & found somethin he could cry about - he don't know u or the chapter - would love to have him come out here & run w/ us to see just how prejudice we are!

yeah. then you could tell him the joke we made up about the BBQ grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back