• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAL kit; Input Please

From your pas posts, your rig is a 2000 mostly stock. Might be fine with that suspension. Call Quadratec and ask about shocks too.
On my 99 I did OME springs with OME shocks. That setup was very nice.

I did a full length aal when I replaced the pack with the Crown UpCountry.
Works good and has not drooped.

I have read good things about Zone products but have no personal experience with them.

My Rubicon Express full-length AAL is alive and well underneath XJ number three.

Iron Rock Off Road is local to me and they are very helpful on the phone and have quality products. I have no connection to them other than as a satisfied customer.

Thanks for the input Guys,
I've looked into OME and have also read good things about them. I do see an AAL but details are scant, I'll reach out to ARB for details.
Unfortunately Iron Rock Off Road doesn't offer a 2" kit but they do have flag nuts, fair chance I'll need those. I did do a first soak of all fasteners with Aero Kroil today so we'll see.
I'll call Quadratec in the morning to ask about the above mentioned AAL kit and availability. They say it ships from third party which I assume is Zone but this particular kit isn't listed on their site although same kit without shocks is available. A snag at QT will trigger next question; what other Jeep model tube shocks would have a bit more extended length I can put on XJ post-lift?
Take care!

Back