• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet in palm springs

well what makes you think there is air in it? overheating? can you hear the air gurgling around in the system? temp sensor not registering?

theres just bubbling in the bottle...asked around and thats what seemed to be the most common answer...aside from that when the trucks overheat on base (closed system) thats the sign for air in the system. im just going off that...

bubbling in the bottle is the air leaving the block and ending up in the bottle where it should be. just keep it at the full line you should be good. if its not overheating dont worry about it too much.

Are you filling your bottle up over half way? If you look at the bottom with the cap off you will see a nipple that has to be under water.. I fill mine up almost 3/4 full then let it run with cap off.. Just top it off when it burps

im going to go look at it tonight and see if i can figure it out...i printed up the link grimm gave me and will do it over again...maybe theres something that i missed!
scottmcneal said:
Are you filling your bottle up over half way? If you look at the bottom with the cap off you will see a nipple that has to be under water.. I fill mine up almost 3/4 full then let it run with cap off.. Just top it off when it burps

this is what i went off of before...doesnt look any different but who knows...

http://www.olypen.com/craigh/cooling.htm

Back