• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet in palm springs

I'll be there..

Jump This said:
Its tonight?
:banghead:

Let me see if I can wake up in time!
If you can bring them rock rails I can bring the money and we could exchange them if you still have em.

Got off work already, told them i was feeling bad.... LOL But they know better..See you all later, i'm bring parts.. If you don't pick them up, they are mine

I'll be there in about 1.5 hours. I saw the other thread Mike, and I even replied. :doh:

Sorry I am missing this one boyz, I got called out on a water damage.
An entire house under four inches of water, what a friggin' mess.
Probably had been wet for two weeks....

I need a beer.

Ugghhhhhh

Turned out pretty well last night guys!

Once it cools down we have to get a run together....

It was nice meeing you guys, not you curt.... LOL Chit i'm not going to wait for it to get cooler, i'm going tonight..Got a friend coming from chino hills to test his bronco.. Should be on the trails by 3:30..:cheers: Got my pepsi on ice as i type....:laugh3:

It was nice to meet Jeff... knew all the other sacks... I think it was 0100 hrs. when Jeff & I left...

The Country Crapper... camera flash... Hiway Patrol... a blown Dodge motor...

Anyone talk to Cory ??

Good Times... I'm glad that whoever decided to wait till this date did... THANKS !!

Curt
P.S. Rick you SUCK !!! a leak... HAH !

Xtreme XJ said:
It was nice to meet Jeff... knew all the other sacks... I think it was 0100 hrs. when Jeff & I left...

Anyone talk to Cory ??

Good Times... I'm glad that whoever decided to wait till this date did... THANKS !!

Curt
Damn! 0100?! I was in bed asleep by then after my 1hr+ drive.

Darky said:
Damn! 0100?! I was in bed asleep by then after my 1hr+ drive.

Yeah I'm a little long winded... Momma even called think'n I might be at 7th. Heaven with Rick... :wave1:

Curt

had some overheating issues...so i had to head back to my buddys house and try to fix it...hoping that id still be able to make it...it ended up being 1030 saturday evening before everything was taken care of...sorry guys
Xtreme XJ said:

Anyone talk to Cory ??

Curt

1xfloppy said:
had some overheating issues...so i had to head back to my buddys house and try to fix it...hoping that id still be able to make it...it ended up being 1030 saturday evening before everything was taken care of...sorry guys
Ditcher! ;) What ended up being the issue? I'm fairly certain my fan clutch is bad so eventually I will install the new one I bought like 3 weeks ago...

t stat and now air in the system...
Darky said:
Ditcher! ;) What ended up being the issue? I'm fairly certain my fan clutch is bad so eventually I will install the new one I bought like 3 weeks ago...

1xfloppy said:
t stat and now air in the system...
jack the rear of the jeep up as high as you can get it, run the engine till its at 210, then shut it off and pull the temp sensor out of the rear of the head. if there is air in the system it will all be trapped right there. or, if you feel like pulling the tstat out again you can drill it so it bleeds the air out itself. check out this thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=939188&highlight=drill+tstat

this link may prove helpfull as well, taken from the drill thread.
http://www.lunghd.com/Tech_Articles/Cooling/BurpAirMod.htm

Last edited:
thats how i changed the tstat...had my phone out reading the steps that socal bill sent to me...and somehow theres still air in it.
GrimmJeeper said:
jack the rear of the jeep up as high as you can get it, run the engine till its at 210, then shut it off and pull the temp sensor out of the rear of the head. if there is air in the system it will all be trapped right there. or, if you feel like pulling the tstat out again you can drill it so it bleeds the air out itself. check out this thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=939188&highlight=drill+tstat

this link may prove helpfull as well, taken from the drill thread.
http://www.lunghd.com/Tech_Articles/Cooling/BurpAirMod.htm

Back