• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

march 8th, sunday, old stage trails

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
so were going to be headed up old stage/gold camp to hit some trails...
as some of you know there are a ton of short small trails ranging in difficulty in this area....
our plan is saran wrap and mount baldy..possibly even eagle rock depending on rigs/time

meeting 9:30-10 am at the home depot parking lot...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=H...itude=-104.817477&geocode=ADDRESS&id=10071729

best bet is to bring snacks/lunch as this could easily be an all day event...

dude. you know how much i enjoyed eagle rock....

if it was something a bit easier i would be down... but i cant put my heep through eagle rock again. that shit was out of control. especially for a DD.

dude. you know how much i enjoyed eagle rock....

if it was something a bit easier i would be down... but i cant put my heep through eagle rock again. that shit was out of control. especially for a DD.

Yeah, those coolers can tear a rig up.......

:shhh:

Yeah, I REALLY should try to make this run so that I'll have something else to talk about huh? One of you boneheads is bound to do something hilarious...... :D

hey hey hey ply nice!!!!!
no i dont know if were gonna do eagle rock....leaning more toward saran wrap and/or some of the other easier trails...super fun but not so hard...eagle rock will be decided on by everyone at that time...
but come on surf...were gonna be takin it easy!

me and my brother are 100 % yes so were going im going to ask a couple of my friends that have a wrangler and i think a cj7

cool cool get more! and talk crimson into comin...
my buddy should have his xj done by then too(swappin motors)

I should be dont by then! I already ordered the ball joints off ebay! Stang is gonna help me set em up so ill be ready for this! I have the itch and it wont stop until next winter! haha
And hopefully we can find an MJ for my friend since he changed his mind from F150 to look for a comanche! he wants a 4.0 4x4 standard or auto he dont care and short bed!

so far i have me my brother my dads friends from auriora who rebuilt his own cj5 and i think his friedn with a really nice wrangler

and im going to ask this kid from my school who has a cheerokee with a 3 " rubicon express lift and 30s so ill see

if i have my rig up and running, will try to make it, but still have way too much do do to it...

I will see who I can round up. I would like to wheel with yall!! Our club meeting is the 4th and I should know by that night if any of us can make it. :)

ok sounds good ya i might have another buddy of mine with a XJ coming too...
so maybe me+2 and the 4-6 from denver area

so my for sures are
1. me 1989 cheerokee
2.my brother 1988 cheerokee
3.his friedn greg i think wit a 2008 wranlger
4.his friend steve wit a 2008 cheerokee
5.my friend bayne wit a 2000 cheerokee

my maybes
1.friend tim rebuilt cj5
2. friend eric wrangler
3friend kurt wranglerr

so my for sures are