• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M.O.R.E. lucerne race/ johnson valley May 24-25

gotta a back seat for kids?

yeh if my junk is not running

well im may be going....depends on if someone talks me into it! or if i talk someone else into it!

well, it looks like i won't be taking the heep down there. i don't have the money for gas so i'm going with my buddy in his tundra. i'll be riding around on either a really trick xr400 (if i can get the parts by this weekend) or a shitty old xr250 (that i might have to borrow). oh well, see you fools there...

tcm glx said:
Whats the latest Brendan?

Hopefully the header will ship today...It would be great if UPS could bring it straight to my place (Torrance to Long Beach), not likely. Looks like Tuesday next week.
No race for me again! maybe the next one.

Well I will be cruising around main pit. Gonna try and get there to see the start. And hang out till I get bored.

our pit (1453) is on the left side of the course after Ant Hill (big spectator spot w/ a little jump). I'll be there sat. morning as will my buddy in his yellow CJ. See everyone there!

Anyone have a wayoint file of the course?

The one on the MORE website isn't working for me.

I may show up later in the afternoon but I will be doing some work on the YJ and on a couple friends jeeps so who knows how long it will take or how many folks will go there. I really dont wana go sit at the race and watch lights go by eating dust If I go it will be to look for stupid people doing funny things like ruining the new chevy diesel trying to jump the berms like last year

I am not camping, will be roamimg around main pit......maybe one of the chkpoints

Back