• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LUVMYJP Plate Tour 2006

Re: LUVMYJP Plate Tour 2005

Goatman said:
That's "you're".........

Dummy. :twak:

I never said I was smart or even a halfwit. I did claim my grammer and spelling skills were right up there with Hinkley. I bet you could find 30 posts on that subject.

Still there is the issue of you wanting JohnJohn so bad that you have kept the plate for yourself. If I was him I would be getting a restraining order before Moab.

Good to see the plate up and on the move again. Was starting to worry it wouldn't surface any more!

Lincoln said:
I never said I was smart or even a halfwit. I did claim my grammer and spelling skills were right up there with Hinkley. I bet you could find 30 posts on that subject.

Still there is the issue of you wanting JohnJohn so bad that you have kept the plate for yourself. If I was him I would be getting a restraining order before Moab.

Hey, if you don't stop and take the time to send the thing on it's way to the next stop, you might as well take some lame pics and post them.

:D :D

JohnJohn said:
So exactly where was the location of the military type pictures, and the three that follwed that; I need to update the site.

The military site is located in a state already visited so no need to update the map, but a few pictures might be nice on the tour site. As for the Goatman trip, California would be my guess.

Hmmm....It's been kinda quiet here lately?

So begins the second year of the LUVMYJP Plate Tour...
orig.jpg

Awwww Yaaaaaa!!!!

Gawd Daaammmn, this thing is still going?

Here's the pic from before it made it to Moab. Sorry for the delay. The plate had a damn good time up here in Seattle, I can assure you.

On the back of a 348 that I am doing a major service on:
348_engine1.JPG

348_engine2.JPG

On the front of our 360 Challenge race car:
360challenge.JPG

On the front and rear of a 430:
430_front.JPG

430_rear.JPG

At Pike Place Market:
public_market.JPG

At the Space Needle:
space_needle.JPG

At the first Starbucks:
starbucks.JPG

Steve

WHAT??

Are you serious??

The plate was up here and we didn't even get out to show it our true sites?

What a waste.

It's the closest that you are to getting some. JUVMYJP, on the other hand, has had an exciting social life since being seen on the Hooters Hummer. A couple of sisters spotted him all alone in a parking lot. The fraulins ripped him off and had their way with him. I was almost too embarassed to take pictures of the licencious orgy, but thought JUVMYJP would want to remember it in the morning. The sisters were even touching each other! The photos are far too graphic to post so here is a link:clicky

Handlebars said:
It's the closest that you are to getting some. JUVMYJP, on the other hand, has had an exciting social life since being seen on the Hooters Hummer. A couple of sisters spotted him all alone in a parking lot. The fraulins ripped him off and had their way with him. I was almost too embarassed to take pictures of the licencious orgy, but thought JUVMYJP would want to remember it in the morning. The sisters were even touching each other! The photos are far too graphic to post so here is a link:clicky

Looks like Jeep Bondo now has a license to thrill....

Ha ha, too funny. ;)
That is a good insult to the Hummer as the plate clearly states they actually love a Jeep instead!

Back