• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LUVMYJP Plate Tour 2006

Re: LUVMYJP Plate Tour 2005

LUVMYJP is getting all full of himself by now. To give him some perspective, I took him to see a real legend: Al Unser's Pike's Peak hill climb winning car.
orig.jpg

I wonder if LUVMYJP will be in a museum 50 years from now? Not in his current interloper status but as a real exhibit?

Oops... speaking of interlopers I have to get back to the museum. I forgot something. :doh:

Alex, any shots of you scaling the pole with the plate in your mouth? :laugh3:
Another great shot, BTW!

I would like to see the back of it now, not for this to end but the signatures everyone has been putting on the back of the plate please. Anyone got it that can do that?

Gojeep said:
Ha ha, too funny. ;)
That is a good insult to the Hummer as the plate clearly states they actually love a Jeep instead!
That's a Hummer? Whoops...I thought it was just another Commander! ;)

Was gonna go to Cancun, but hurricane Wilma changed my travel plans.

MyPictures0002.jpg

Then I ran into these dudes
MtRushmore.jpg

Stopped by here. This is a cool rock
DevilsTower.jpg

Ended up here up to my ass in snow trying to get to Yellowstone
MooseWY.jpg

JohnJohn said:
Are these old pics? It's already been to WY, second ot third stop. weak!

That is my favorite Monument though! If I could make a decent living I would live in the Black Hills! While on my Jeep the plate was there quite a few times.

Took em this week, The Black Hills were cool. I've never been there untill last week. Suppose to go to Cancun. But didnt pan out. Frigging hurricanes :mad: . Had the plate, so i took it north.

The plates been to China, can't get much more East than that.....I'm open to suggestions of East Coast points of interest, PM me........

Not that I'm there, but here are a few suggestions for East Coast points of interest you may want to consider:

1. Washington DC - lots of monuments, Smithsonian, government buildings, and many other points of interest
3. Pentagon in Arlington, VA
2. Famous Civil War battle sites
3. Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
4. On a lobster fishing boat in New England
5. Dismal Swamp in So. Virginia

Tom R. said:
Not that I'm there, but here are a few suggestions for East Coast points of interest you may want to consider:

1. Washington DC - lots of monuments, Smithsonian, government buildings, and many other points of interest
3. Pentagon in Arlington, VA
2. Famous Civil War battle sites
3. Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
4. On a lobster fishing boat in New England
5. Dismal Swamp in So. Virginia

You just ruined 5 perfectly good places in the east that the plate could have gone. Whoever gets it I think would want to take it someplace original.

Back