• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LUVMYJP Plate Tour 2006

Re: LUVMYJP Plate Tour 2005

XJEEPER said:
Close enough I guess........the plate must be looking for it's owner, that dude in the back kind of looks like JohnJohn, eh?

Should I be taking offense to that?

hairy%20back.jpg

XJEEPER said:
Close enough I guess........the plate must be looking for it's owner, that dude in the back kind of looks like JohnJohn, eh?

Now who had that photo of Hinkley and Norman in a passionate embrace?

34583%3C3923232%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3233%3E2%3A7%3E496%3E23242%3A7587%3B46ot1lsi

OK. So I'm not up on all of the Sterkfontein Cave finds. I had excluded SA because that skull was not the Taung child. I had not realized that the site has been that prolific. What can I say? My specialty is North American prehistory. Human paleontology is only a hobby.

XJ Dreamin' said:
OK. So I'm not up on all of the Sterkfontein Cave finds. I had excluded SA because that skull was not the Taung child. I had not realized that the site has been that prolific. What can I say? My specialty is North American prehistory. Human paleontology is only a hobby.

That explains your avatar. Southeast Texas? I'm from Beaumont, orginally.

JohnJohn said:
That explains your avatar. Southeast Texas? I'm from Beaumont, orginally.

Smiley paleontology is an emerging field. It is yet to be taken seriously by the old school academia. I am searching for grant money, but have yet to find anyone who will pay me a living stipent to "dig" through the internet for data on the natural history of the smiley.

I should change my location info to Huntsville, TX. I've said it often enough in posts, here. I got here in 1992. Originally from Missouri: St. Charles County.

Where is it?
To achieve extra credit, you must be specific.......

345%3A59474%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3256%3E%3B46%3E86%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233465%3B53376nu0mrj

Christian Hazel's office..

Well dam that was a long flight from the last location

long%20flight.jpg

Man Im hungry, HHHmmmmmm What am I in the mood for?

I know
lobster.jpg

plate%20eating.jpg

MMMmmmmm.... Im stuffed

From the looks of the van.....I was gonna guess Rock Lobster?
Better yet, a shot with a B-52?

Back