• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lotto

I'm laughing my ass off right now watching the jaded old timers at my work get lotto fever. I say this as im deciding what interior options I want on the RS4 that I'm building online for when i win.

I'm laughing my ass off right now watching the jaded old timers at my work get lotto fever. I say this as im deciding what interior options I want on the RS4 that I'm building online for when i win.

I will race you when I buy my Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale

Matt

I've already picked out 3 houses in Tahoe.

One on the slopes at Squaw Valley...
One on the beach in Tahoe City...
And one... or two or three... at the end of the Rubicon Trail. I'd like to have a whole block at the end of the Rubicon for all my toys...

If I won 400 mill, I would have so much fun giving most of away to folks who needed it. The problem would be to keep from getting run over by people who thought they needed it first.

Guess I'll go pick up a few tickets tomorrow.

David Bricker / SYR

how about a nice big ranch, take in teenage foster kids (nobody wants teenaged ones) and get a whole fleet of XJs built and watch them all learn what life can be like if you follow the right path. oh, and a new fishing rod.

how about a nice big ranch, take in teenage foster kids (nobody wants teenaged ones) and get a whole fleet of XJs built and watch them all learn what life can be like if you follow the right path. oh, and a new fishing rod.

Now there's a thought! :thumbup:

i would buy the chargers so i can sell them to alaska for $1 and not have to deal with s**ty traffic near qualcom anymore. not sure what i would do with the other $499 million though

i would buy the chargers so i can sell them to alaska for $1 and not have to deal with s**ty traffic near qualcom anymore. not sure what i would do with the other $499 million though

But if you had $500m why would you ever need to go there again? (outside of your helicopter piloted by a mentally deranged Vietnam war vet).

But if you had $500m why would you ever need to go there again? (outside of your helicopter piloted by a mentally deranged Vietnam war vet).
my daydream logic doesnt work that logically, ok? besides, la jolla is closer to qualcom than where i live now, so it will probably be more of an issue once i win.

Back