• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

is that a stock tie-rod?

I'll clean it up for you

bjeep1.jpg

bjeep2.jpg

redjeep2.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

Welsome to NAXJA. I am in MT. Vernon too. I think I passed you a few months back, I was heading out of Walker, and you were headed in. More specs on the blue one.
:cheers:
-Ryan

:clap: yay another person from skagit county!!!!! im from woolley and i try to go wheelin every weekend if you ever want some one to go with.

Chris
Eugene, OR
1996 Jeep Cherokee
Stock at present, going to lift 3"-3.5" and up the tires, for now.

No pictures either (I only bought it last week).... but...

This was my vehicle all summer.

PUSHa85ec9ad44de.jpg

And this is what I drive at present, for work...

PUSH8cce853f7a09.jpg

Sooner or later... I'll get some pics of a Jeep that I own...

Ba-Riedo said:
Looks like po po.

-Alex
Well, the first one looks more like a forest service officer/park ranger type of vehicle, and the second one looks fire department-ish, cause to my untrained eye, I'm not seeing any blues in the lightbar.

Then again, the parking spot does say police on it.

WheelinJR said:
Well, the first one looks more like a forest service officer/park ranger type of vehicle, and the second one looks fire department-ish, cause to my untrained eye, I'm not seeing any blues in the lightbar.

Then again, the parking spot does say police on it.

UO Campus Police

Yep... Nice grab on that photo too... it used to be up on the department site... and then someone posted it there... now, that's the only place to find it, other than my harddrive.

Anyhow, yep... no blues on them at present. Orginally, about five years ago, when they got the Jeeps, we didn't have any "police vehicles" so it was all red. That's changed... but no one wants to fork up the cash to redo the lightbars... and, we'll be phasing the jeeps out in the next year anyway.

And, the top pic was my Forest Service Law Enforcement rig, although it is a fair bit younger there than when I had it.

Hey my names David
Washougal,WA ---Portland

89 Jeep XJ auto 4.0
5 1/2 rustys suspension lift
33 toyo's
Custom Bumpers

Ive been looking hard for USED parts to mod my jeep with so if you have
anything a got CASH in hand ! Few of my buddys have jeeps also were
all looking for parts let me know what you have thanks

DSCN0436.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

Heres mine:
89 limited, 4.0,242,8.8, 31's
4.jpg

justin from b.c.

I guess this is as good a place as any to introduce myself.

John, Gresham, OR (PDX)
1997 Sport
4.0L
Auto
Completely stock (right now)

I got the rig for $400 (yup, you read that right), it had some coolant system issues, that was easily fixed with some new hose clamps, a t-stat and some gaskets. The original owner was just going to donate it to charity, so I offered him a couple hundred bucks.

So, now I get to start modifing it, as I finish some other projects with my other cars, First order of buisness is going to be making bumpers, so I have some recovery points, after that lifting, tires, etc. I'm a pretty good mechanic, and am used to heavily modifing cars, but this is my first dive into the off-road thing. So I look forward to getting everyones advice for modifications as I go!

--John
97 XJ Sport
90 Audi 90 (getting a turbo motor)
90 Camaro RS (12second nitrous fed)
89 Honda 450

offroad1.jpg

offroad3.jpg

jeep2.jpg

6.5" rough country x-series lift kit
2" coil spacer
rubicon express slip yoke elimantor
woody drivelines
dana 30 front,dana 35 locker in rear,with 4.56 gears
35x12.50 bfg mt on 15x8

bumpers and rock sliders on the way..

erniesXJ said:
6.5" rough country x-series lift kit
2" coil spacer
rubicon express slip yoke elimantor
woody drivelines
dana 30 front,dana 35 locker in rear,with 4.56 gears
35x12.50 bfg mt on 15x8

bumpers and rock sliders on the way..

new axle? I don't think the 35 will hold up to 35's (I broke mine with 33s)

yah i know i already got a collection of dana 35`s on the side of my house.i just ran short on money so the dana44 is on hold.and plus i just got my license suspened so i wont be driving it for awhile...

Back