• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Keith from Stayton,OR...

Just picked up this about 2 weeks ago... was one-owner, woman, never off-road... underside is mint! No evidence of being drug across crap... well-maintained (keep finding new parts every time I look!:) )...

'92 Laredo, 4.0-5spd-231J-D30/D35... loaded... needed clutch and a u-joint...
2000 greenbacks... gonna BB, bastard-pack, trim and run 31's w/Aussie locker in front for now...

RightRear.jpg

LeftRear.jpg

Interior.jpg

Planning on doing the TSF "assessment" on the 29th...party1:

Brandon from Oregon City/West Linn

Rustys 4.5 Inch Lift
Rustys Adjustable Control Arms
RE Trac Bar
Coil Spacer 1.75
Xtreme Crawlers Brakelines
Rustys 4.5 Spring Pack
Teraflex 2 inch adjustable shackles
JKS Quick Swaybar Disconnect
4 Procomp 55w lights
Rock Crawler Mock Lock Wheels on 33's
Magnaflow High Flow Cat
Flowmaster 40 Series

DSCN2414.jpg

4.5 inch Coils
4.5 inch Leaf Pack
TeraFlex Adjustable Arms
RE Trac Bar
Crown Brake lines
32 inch BFgoodrich Mud terrain
Flowmaster Offroad Super 44
Custom Front Bumper
BlackJeep.jpg

damn, im thinking about moving back to oregon thats were all the action is!

here is my xj.
3.5 RE super-flex
OME shocks
AJ's sliders
Nates front bumper
32-11.5-15 ProComp MT's
AA sye TW driveshaft

Future mods are,
(2) dana44 90% done, 4.88 yukon gears, and lock-rites.
front dana is full width, TnT truss, OTK 1-ton steering.
rear dana is 87 xj
y-link susp.
rear bumper
whinch
fix future breaks.
cage, either exo or interior
35inch tires

Sorry for the large pic.
DSC00428.jpg

coltrain said:
Mine:

2324038171_625f9481bb_o.jpg

'98 sport, 4.0, AT, 242 with a slipping chain, d30/d35, RE 4.5" superflex (short arm), 31" big-o xt's
You sir, live just around the corner from me. I see your Jeep all the time. I was wondering if you were a user on this forum. Now I know. :thumbup: And you should post in the "Roseburg anyone" thread too.

BCCHEROKEE , thats a nice collection. whats the specs on the BII and the 2door chopped? I havent payed attention to the pics of chopped 2doors but I like the one you got, gets me motivated to chop my top :). Im a BIG BII fan, my last one finally ended up with a 302/zf-5 and a pair of 60's sitting on 38's.

in2fords said:
BCCHEROKEE , thats a nice collection. whats the specs on the BII and the 2door chopped? I havent payed attention to the pics of chopped 2doors but I like the one you got, gets me motivated to chop my top :). Im a BIG BII fan, my last one finally ended up with a 302/zf-5 and a pair of 60's sitting on 38's.
-----------------------------------
Those are my bsmt suite renter's rigs, he has the white stock BII in our shop for a new fuel sender.. the black on in the photo has the 289 done up, James Duff 4" with 2" body, he's a member at broncoII.org I think!

here's a peek..
2008-03-10_0004.jpg

this season's 2do list
- six-point interior roll cage
- custome seats, peddestals and harness
- tube front and rear bumper armor
- pre-runner tire mounting in rear bed
- fuel cell in rear bed
- custom bike racking system for 2
- tool and equipment compartments built in rear and mid floor..
The list is endless..
- Dana 44 front
happy wheel'n this season!!

91 xj welded rear 33" thornbirds basterd leafpacks rear re 3.5" coils up front with pro comp shocks. less than $700 invested. new nose piece coming friday

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

well heres mine updated but not even near done
P1010291.jpg

Long arms made to fit a ba10 that will probably blow up.
RR steering and hp 30 swapped it with brand new custom seized caliper. Oh yeah also aa sye and cv driveline installed along with new motor and custom failing cooling system. Time to convert to open! One side of frame on front is bent so still figuring out what to do about bumper or maybe just a detours setup for the front.
Anyone have any 33's with tread???

Jeep007.jpg

My '96 with Rusty's 6.5" long arm setup, Rusty's steering, 33x12.5 Goodyear MT/R's, SYE, Tom Woods drive shaft, etc... Getting ready to install an ARB or Eaton locker in the rear, currently running open. No intention of getting in to serious rock crawling, so it's staying mild.

Yeah, sliders and bumpers are on the list of items to be purchased or made soon. The flares are staying - I like the look, and I've yet to have trouble with any of my prior sets. I suppose if I'm hitting trees, I deserve the damage when they fight back, lol.

Back