• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

erniesXJ said:
DSCF1175.jpg

Nice catch pan under there, got a little leak? :rolleyes:

-Alex

Some updated pics,
IMGP0124.jpg

IMGP0125.jpg

My bro's rig,
IMGP0126.jpg

I got the bushwackers on mine about a month ago, I like them alot even though some of you guy's don't.
I just cant fit in between those two really tight tree's on Cedar Tree Trail. But, I just wheel around them.:spin1:

mudxj92 said:
Some updated pics,
I got the bushwackers on mine about a month ago, I like them alot even though some of you guy's don't.

I just cant fit in between those two really tight tree's on Cedar Tree Trail. But, I just wheel around them.:spin1:

You will learn to hate the bushwackers, I did, they break upon the slightest touch from a tree or embankment. I have finally ditched mine and am waiting to go tube flares.

-Alex

yeah tube flares would be tight,
but i have already hit my flares on some trees and they hold up really well.
I dont plan on hitting trees, rocks, or embancments hard enough to break them, unless i roll over! And my tires stick out far enough to hit the tree or whatever first.
But i like them alot mainly cause i have a ton more clearance, especially in the back.
I do understand what your sayin' though.

Here's a few horrible pics of the '98. The first few with the wheels we got it with (we paid 1000$ for the whole rig w/ a nice stereo in it), then the 5.9 Limited ZJ wheels w/ Toyo A/T's (made a HUGE difference in how it looked), and the stack of 285/75/16 Toyo M/T's that will go on NEXT saturday with the new 4.5" lift :dunce: (and one 6" exhaust tip)

100_0107.jpg

100_0101.jpg

100_0074.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_0158.jpg

100_0156.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0153.jpg

100_0152.jpg

I'd love to if I could find the edit button. Hit post last night and turned off the computer. Didnt even realize I used the full size ones. Sorry guys ;)

Hey all! New here. I bought this Jeep from a guy named Jeremy. He seamed like a dork, but I got a good deal on this Jeep. Paid $500 for it. Said he was going to use the money to learn how to weld.

100_0470.jpg

Cimg4364.jpg

OD-XJ said:
Hey all! New here. I bought this Jeep from a guy named Jeremy. He seamed like a dork, but I got a good deal on this Jeep. Paid $500 for it. Said he was going to use the money to learn how to weld.

100_0470.jpg

Cimg4364.jpg

Yeah, that guy was a Tard. Hope you have alot of disposible income to fix all the hack work on that thing. Seriously dude, its a death trap.:skull1:
-Ryan

Yea and sell the OX and get a real diff that works, like a True Trac. :D

Hi, I'm Josh, I live in Roseburg, OR. Some of you guys have already seen my pics, but here is my Heep. It's a 1985 Laredo.
Before: 2.8L V6, Vac Disco D30 and a D35. When I bought it there was no trans or transfer case.
Picture035.jpg

I searched around a bit, and found a 93 Sport with a 4.0 and an AX-15. It had been rolled, but still ran, I was able to test drive it, with no drivers door, hood, or windshield. It was a lot of work, but here it is, in all it's glory, and it is (and no matter how much I do to it, will always be) half finished.
100_0619.jpg

4.5" Rough Country front coils
Rear bastard pack with MJ leafs
D30 open/27 spline 8.25 waiting on a lock right (soon)
3.07 gears (for now)
32x11.50's
Homebrew upper and lower control arms with Johnny Joints
Homebrew front and rear 2" recievers front and rear (front is behind bumper, license plate is mounted in it currently.
Homebrew aluminum roof rack/gutter mounts
York OBA
Autopal H4 conversion lights
Headlight wiring upgrade with relays
Oh, and hood pins, because that's the only way I could keep my hood closed after cutting the front all to hell to make the frickin 4.0 fit.
And some other stuff.

Back