• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets plan this baby!

It's more than just writing a check...but I digress...

Lets get back on planning and make it the best event possible...

mac 'digress is my big word of the day' gyvr

I sent a PM to chapter presidents but I will mention it here as well, would y'all consider throwing up a thread gauging interest in t-shirts and whatnot to bring to the Crawl? Tim posted ours as an example.

Changing my entire casual wardrobe to NAXJA gear?

I think it's a bit early to get started on that. If we start rallying 100% to early we'll lose momentum.

I think it's a bit early to get started on that. If we start rallying 100% to early we'll lose momentum.

That is a good point. We like to have plenty of time for our swag since our shirts are done by a custom order, you get to choose your color!

Does anyone have graphic design skills or do we have a NAXJA member with some sweet skills? Last year we used one of Tim's buddies to design the shirt, it looks good, idk if he has time to do it again though? We could put cake and candles and coal and and and. I would like to see Cherokee Crawl 2014.... NAXJA 15th Edition. Something unique.

I'm waiting on a buddy to finish a version of an official 15th Anniversary banner and logo. I checked in with him yesterday and am just waiting for him to get me the logo/banner in a hi-res format - with a couple of requested changes.

Back