• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets plan this baby!

Can i get mod powers for this forum, and at least in the meantime can someone lock and sticky the info thread?

Done and Done

if you want anyone else as a mod let me know

mac

Sweet! Alright crashing for the night. Need to get up earlier than the deer for once.

hi, I'm here.

the cabins are more like houses than motel rooms. :D They are costly, but nice. I will be in a tent, unless I am towing with a truck/camper by then.

Fore 'I make $XX,000 a year and I'm sleeping in a tent' Wheeler

Don't lie, you'll be sleeping in whatever RV/trailer I have.

mac 'bringing my own bed' gyvr

I sent a PM to chapter presidents but I will mention it here as well, would y'all consider throwing up a thread gauging interest in t-shirts and whatnot to bring to the Crawl? Tim posted ours as an example.

Changing my entire casual wardrobe to NAXJA gear?

I think ramrod is planning on coming, he will bring our store if he does.

Would he be willing to do what we're doing and gauge interest in an order ahead of time? Delivered at the crawl of course...

For example, I have zero MWC swag and that needs to change!

For example, I have zero MWC swag and that needs to change!

I was going to buy a hat and a shirt in Moab. Then Ram-Rod took all my money for his roof rack. All I could afford was a hat for the wife.

Maybe I can snag the IC chapter shirts if nobody else from the IC is coming. Try to make them some money too.

That'd be cool. Once it gets closer and you know for sure, maybe post up what is available so people could reserve ahead of time.

As much as I travel all over the damn country, it'd be cool to have some swag to wear from each chapter as i'm there for work.

(California bound in the morning...again)

Are IC shirts allowed out east?! ;) hahaha. Really though I could use a IC shirt.

Any thought to donating some of the profit to land use out there? Kinda like we did for Utah 4wd.

Everyone. I'm trying to gauge interest to see if that's something we would want to do. With the sec and national bod in here I figured this would be the place to ask.

We do a matching land use that the chapters aren't taking advantage of...national usually makes a donation of a good size...plus we have donated for emergencies in the past of land use. So in a way, the profits would be going to land use, just not directly.

mac 'my 2 cents' gyvr

Back