• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LEADFOOT OFFROAD SALE!!!

LEADFOOToffroad

NAXJA Forum User
HEY NAXJA!!! We are LEADFOOT OFFROAD 909-278-7223.. We are located in La Verne California.. we are a full service shop and work on all types of offroad vehicles.. from basic lifts, wheels, tires and oil changes to complete custom builds.. we also specialize in a line of XJ parts.. We wanted to introduce our selves and share the specials we are currently having on our products.. All of our (leadfoot) Products are MADE IN THE USA by our crew in house here in La Verne..
We will be running a special very soon on ALL our XJ parts and we will bring up samples of everything we make for the XJ to the SoCal Fest.. Check the stuff out and let us know what you think..

We are running a sale on our LEADFOOT XJ tube front bumpers $599
we have two models to choose from both 100% bolt on bumpers include a 1/4 thick winch plate and a Aluminum skid plate with either a Pre-runner style hoop or a stinger..

Or our Stinger model
xj20stinger.jpg

We also have our XJ 4x6 Roof racks on sale as well.. these are a 100% one piece welded deisgn and bolt directly to your drip rails on your XJ. we offer them in two sizes in height.. 4" overall height and 6" overall height $399

roof20rack20sale.jpg

and our last XJ Sale item this week is our 2x4 Rock sliders.. we have these instock and ready to pick up at our LaVerne Ca show room.. we have two version one with a 1.5" rub rail and one with out..
$289 with rub rail $239 with out

Xj20rock20sliders.jpg

our competitors might beat our prices BUT the quality of our XJ products cant be beat.. BAD ASS IS NOT CHEAP AND CHEAP IS NOT BAD ASS ;)

Do you have pics of the sliders installed? How far proud of the rockers are the rub rails?

I would appreciate it.

I have not received any PMs on the subject. Your design looks promising and would be more cost/time effective than fabricating from scratch.

The pics in your first post still show up fine.

:dunno:

Perhaps take a look here and see if something in here rings a bell:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1078712

That link doesn't mention the "insert image" button. Looks like a couple of mountain peaks with the sun above.

Beyond that, you just need to have the pics hosted somewhere and then link to them.

for what ever reason photobucket is sucking for me..

here is a pic of our sliders installed.. this is with out old rub rail gussets, the new version mounts identical

rock%20sliders.jpg

Cool.

I definitely prefer the new gussets. They look like a better support as a step when dealing with the roof rack, and that is one of the reasons I like your design.

Lacking the detail in the picture, how far forward of the seam between the fender and the front door do the rectangular tubes extend? Can I get a measurement in inches?

If ordering a set do you have an option for those who have plated their frame rails vs not plated? I am thinking it will make a difference for the attachment to the body seam (and I assume that is the expected use for the strip on top of the tubing going between the rail and the mounting flanges). Or if no option would it be possible to order the rails with that piece just tacked or even loose so the owner could install as best fits their application?

Not trying to be a PITA. I am seriously thinking about these rails.

Cool.

I definitely prefer the new gussets. They look like a better support as a step when dealing with the roof rack, and that is one of the reasons I like your design.

Lacking the detail in the picture, how far forward of the seam between the fender and the front door do the rectangular tubes extend? Can I get a measurement in inches?

If ordering a set do you have an option for those who have plated their frame rails vs not plated? I am thinking it will make a difference for the attachment to the body seam (and I assume that is the expected use for the strip on top of the tubing going between the rail and the mounting flanges). Or if no option would it be possible to order the rails with that piece just tacked or even loose so the owner could install as best fits their application?

Not trying to be a PITA. I am seriously thinking about these rails.

yes.. we can help you out with running our sliders with most any configuration.. best would be to email or call josh at the shop for info..

[email protected] or 909-278-7223

I have called and managed to talk to Phil.

XJ sliders are built in a fixture and the length is fixed at 60". What I need is 61 1/2" and that would be a custom job.

I have called and managed to talk to Phil.

XJ sliders are built in a fixture and the length is fixed at 60". What I need is 61 1/2" and that would be a custom job.

ya.. i heard that you called.. 60" is the most popular length.. in the 15 years building these we haven't crossed a reason to make them that addition 1.5" being that its only 3/4 of an inch per side longer.. and we can get two sets of sliders out of one length of 2x4 it cuts the cost down to the customer dramatically.. no waste... yes.. all of our parts are built in a fixture which insures easy install.. thanks for the interest.. hope we can get something together for your needs...

Would you sell just the rub rail and foot pads?

Back