• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Lawerence Welk" area--Legal to offroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: "Lawerence Welk" area--Legal to offroad?

Mad, nah. I don't belong here.

You see, I graduated from high school, still have all my natural teeth, my parents weren't related, and wasn't exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam.

I'm not paranoid and I don't peel the wings off of small creatures.

I'm not certifiably crazy and -- gosh -- I'm friendly to less experienced wheelers than me.

Nuff said.

Good riddance asswipe. What a shitty thing to say. My Dad fought in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange. 40 years later, out of nowhere, it has almost killed him. No cure for what he has, just a ton of chemo and a bone marrow transplant that will probably give him another 4-5 years. He is relatively healthy now, but we have been told it will return and he will eventually die from this. I'm sure all the soldiers fighting over there really wanted to be exposed to that shit . Yeah, real friendly dick.

Umm ... the route I'm talking about is washed out. It's currently impassable. Feel free to figure out another way to get through.

I'll direct you to that spot, watch you roll your jeep off the side of the washout, and take pictures to post on naxja.

Do you always open your mouth without thinking?

Tom, you should ask yourself that very question. The first whiff of attitude is from you (besides the joking about you being a cop). You just assumed because you were not comfortable navigating that wash out that it was obviously then "impassable". Perhaps had you checked your ego before posting you wouldn't be all butt hurt now after having Vanimal check it for you.

You see, I graduated from high school, still have all my natural teeth, my parents weren't related, and wasn't exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam.

I'm not certifiably crazy and -- gosh -- I'm friendly to less experienced wheelers than me.

Nuff said.

Just thinking out loud.

Sorry

Watching you guys argue about an area of questionable legality makes me wonder if any of you have any intelligence.

If the attitude in this thread doesn't change quick, the thread will be deleted.

Last edited:
Watching you guys argue about an area of questionable legality makes me wonder if any of you have any intelligence.

If the attitude in this thread doesn't change quick, the thread will be deleted.

It probably should be deleted anyways

Nuff said.

I mostly browse, and I occasionally post...but WOW! This has to be the worst "throw my sucker in the dirt" post I have ever seen. My dad fought in 'Nam too and I wouldn't dare show him that someone in todays Pro-Military society would say this. X3 with the Mod...lock this thread or delete it. For the record, all your smack talk cracks me up....but then again, it's mindset.

Re: Re: "Lawerence Welk" area--Legal to offroad?

X3 with the Mod...lock this thread or delete it. For the record, all your smack talk cracks me up....but then again, it's mindset.

Yet you couldn't resist posting a response.

Do the mods/BOD really have to be zookeepers around here to keep the monkeys from flingin' their poo?

Or stand over you like a third grade teacher shaking her finger at you saying, "Now you shouldn't do that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back