• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last minute problems.

i have some aircraft repair adhesive and tape. im going to use that. its good enough, but i want to do it right and replace it.

i hear that fuel tanks are kinda important

Right, it should be replaced. Just trying to keep it from leaking temporarily.

Sweet just got a check engine light a little bit ago. I think its the NSS. 2 jeeps out of 3 have had it happen!

Just found out that I've gotta work Friday-Sunday. :hang:

I've only been working 7-12 hours a week and now all of a sudden they've got me working all weekend. WTH, for real.

Can't wait to see all the pics and the fun I missed. :rattle:

I've only been working 7-12 hours a week and now all of a sudden they've got me working all weekend. WTH, for real.

Shit, whose bringing Kringles?

Shit, whose bringing Kringles?

It's ok, they'll be there, that's me. Can't miss out on a good sugar rush :looney: there huh? The sooner the trailer stickers get here the sooner I'll be there (hopefully Thursday). I do have to have a talk with my new nephew about timing though, the sister-in-law will be going into the hospital Wednesday night. Of course now I have to go back through and see what flavor requests there were. The only one I remember was Sue's Cherry request.

It's ok, they'll be there, that's me. Can't miss out on a good sugar rush :looney: there huh? The sooner the trailer stickers get here the sooner I'll be there (hopefully Thursday). I do have to have a talk with my new nephew about timing though, the sister-in-law will be going into the hospital Wednesday night. Of course now I have to go back through and see what flavor requests there were. The only one I remember was Sue's Cherry request.

Damn, you guys can't scare me like that! Once a year is the only time i get those! I would like to see a pecan one there as well! :D

Jester always brings the kringle. He used to be Brittany's driver too. I am assuming he's now Brittany's husband (Hope I got that right).

I thought Marty brought those didn't realize it was Jester(never caught your name dude).

Jester always brings the kringle. He used to be Brittany's driver too. I am assuming he's now Brittany's husband (Hope I got that right).

Yeah, husband now :loveu: but still driver too , she can't come this year because she has to work. I tried to get her skip and come along, but her boss is kinda crazy.

Dang Marty...that sucks.

BOB

So last minute issues again here... got the trailer stickers... but now one of the lights and the brakes aren't working :doh:.
Good thing I took it out for a run today, now to try to get them working before I leave tomorrow. Figuring on hitting the
road 11-ish, that should put me down there I think about 4pm Indiana time. I think it's time for me to save up and just buy
my own trailer.

I could loan ya one of my many pairs, but you will have to grow considerably in the next 24 hours :D

this was last weekend. mind you I go to school 2 hours away from home during the week.
After I fixed this:
attachment.php

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=500927&stc=1&d=1266128797
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=500928&stc=1&d=1266128797

I did this: I was finishing up odds and ends this weekend getting ready to wheel winterfest next weekend. I took the jeep out for a drive and tested out the new locker. Climbed up a few snow piles did great. Got back and was out in the yard (flat grass yard) and my little brother was like hey do a front dig. Alright sounds like a good test for the locker. It was too. The jeep was digging right around and I was like HELL YEAH THIS IS AWESOME and then.....BANG!
eek.gif
I knew right away what happened before I even opened the door to get out of the Jeep......... I went ahead and fixed it with my spare shaft before I had to come back to school tonight. Only took me about an hour to get it back running! I have a feeling im going to get really good at changing 44 shafts...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=504659&stc=1&d=1267414756
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=504662&stc=1&d=1267414756
attachment.php

Oh and I cant ge the trailer brakes to work. When we hit the brake the lights go out. whats up with that?

Last edited:
Oh and I cant ge the trailer brakes to work. When we hit the brake the lights go out. whats up with that?

that is a ground problem sir

mac 'too many trailers...sooooo little time' gyvr

For any of those guys that dont have a CB radio setup, i found a set of brand new 2-way radios. They are charging now. They should work with a CB but I'm not 100% on that yet.

For any of those guys that dont have a CB radio setup, i found a set of brand new 2-way radios. They are charging now. They should work with a CB but I'm not 100% on that yet.
They're likely FRS radios. Not the same frequencies as a CB.

gotcha, well if someone needs to use them i will have them in the back of the jeep. maybe helpful for trail leaders to talk to eachother, who knows, they looked cool so they are now with me lol

Back