• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Labor Day Weekend.

LOL, when it dips down to the mid 60s at night now, those high 90s days are gone!

It looks like Sunday. I have to replace bushings in DG's long arms, and the weather doesn't look like it's gonna let me today.

What time you heading out there tomorrow? A buddy and I are heading out of fort worth at 6am and meeting up with my buddies neighbor in Saginaw and then heading to Bridgeport.

Went to a BLT party last night for a buddy of mine going to the sand box for a third tour.

Black tie
Lingerie
Toga

I can get some

Got Back into town from bridgeport around 4pm. Got a lot of pics and broke within The first hour i was there, but it was an easy fix and the owners of screaming lizard are cool as hell. They helped with fixing "Roxi". So I let my friend Lauren drive and she did great for her very first time out and almost flopped once scare the shit out of her... My jeep excceeded my expectations by a ton. Very pleased the iron rock long arm kit. I will up load pics once I get home from the drag strip.

Things didn't go as planned for me this weekend. DG's XJ still needs the bushings replaced. It still won't start. I ended up obsessing about the fact that my house needs to be cleaned and spent time cleaning, grocery shopping, and doing school work. Exciting stuffs!

Back