• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Labor Day Weekend.

That, and I still have your jeep.

I might wheel it though :D

That would put a kink in any plans. But even if I was home with a Jeep I'm too broke to even afford a trip to Gilmer.

Also, as I'll be in LA, we'd be wheeling it together. :)

I plan on hooking up with North Tx jeeps for Saturday only. Long drive there and back. Hopefully coming back we can have some sort of caravan to stay awake.

still no front drive shaft and just got work done on the front end so there is a slight death wobble issue there again(another 2weeks of tweaking to get that resolved) and the rear shaft has some vibes that I don't like.... BUT I am a whole lot closer to wheeling again!!!! :)

well crap plans changed today. im not headed to gilmer at this point. now its bridgeport. it will just work out better for me i think that way. so on saturday ill be out at bridgeport if anyone else is in lmk!

I really want a cage, and I have been searching for someone with the skills to build one for me!! I still haven't decided whether I want an internal cage or an exo cage though. I am considering an exo cage, since mine sees mostly trail duty anyway, and at least I would get some body protection from it that way as well.

I don't know where that came from, I think it just popped into my head, and I typed it. Kind of off topic I know, but hey.... thats the RRC. On a different note, I thought I broke my wrist last night. Turns out I just tore all of the cartilage out of it somehow, and now its hurts like bloody hell whenever I try to twist my wrist the slightest way. So now I have to wear this DumbA$$ wrist brace, but WTH, anything is worth it if it will keep from getting all limp wristed like Kurt and MM. ;)

I'm not sure what excuse Kurt has, but, hey, riding a motorcycle for years has made my wrists limber...what can I say.

But, back on topic....

DG and I are still planning on making it out to Bridgeport, so look for my Big Woody and her XJ!

I'm not sure what excuse Kurt has, but, hey, riding a motorcycle for years has made my wrists limber...what can I say.

But, back on topic....

DG and I are still planning on making it out to Bridgeport, so look for my Big Woody and her XJ!

which day are yall headed out there?

Speaking of the weather, did anybody besides myself admire the show last night? It was amazing. Cool tempature green and pink lightning and super heated plasma white. The cloud formations were unreal. I couldn't get a good shot of the clouds for the lighting kept constanly changing. Hope it happens again tonight.

Dude, I was here at work just watching the light show, we had it good in Greenville

i wonder if it'll be back tonight. like the av. btw.

Looking at the radar right now, and its all still just east outside Abilene, if it gets to the DFW area, it will be later, if not in the morning

gay. we need a storm here in the dfw.

Yes we do, even though I am so glad the summer heat is finally gone.

heck yes.

dude. *uck Texas. I'm movin to Colorado next to Flores lol

Back