• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Knucklehead's blog

Yeah the guy has one of everthing. Well I will be here a little longer that I planed dam doctors looking at the end of Octolber so Tim what do you need help with on the Death Star. I mean Big Red.

you assclowns left beer in my fridge.
you may want to come drink it this weekend.
i'll be wrenching sat & sunday & the shop will be open...

I will be there what are we working on this weekend. same time 10am or so And if i am an assclown you must be the leader of all assclowns :)

i might go to pick & pull & grab a set of brakes i saw the other day.
or could reassemble the transfer cases into the big red non vibrating drive line machine.

Show offs I think its time to start using my Jeep a little you know like 4 low instead of 2 wheel drive.

jason
you should consider actually wheeling your jeep.
lol!

a bunch of us naxja hooligans raided hollister hills last saturday.
i took my camera but forgot to actually use it.
sunday was spent installing a knuckle flip & a quick weld on the track bar brace on alex's xj. then spent the rest of sunday finishing assembling my d-300 t-case in the red p.o.s.
got up monday morning at 3:30 & took my wife Diane to the hospital so she could get her hip replaced. the doc said all is well & she should be walking in the morning. i get to bring her back home tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again for helping with the flip kit, looks sweet because I know this steering is actually functional compared to my old Rustys junk. Let me know if you ever need a hand with some projects around the shop. I'll be glad to help out!

Back