• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm about ready to throw away the front seats from my 93 XJ. They are tan and WITHOUT the seat brackets. I used the brackets to mount the new seats. Located in Louisville, KY.

I'm about ready to throw away the front seats from my 93 XJ. They are tan and WITHOUT the seat brackets. I used the brackets to mount the new seats. Located in Louisville, KY.

leather or cloth?

in good shape?

mac '92 has some tore up seats' gyvr

Didn't you just get a full set of leather seats?

Ah sir those are for the baby jeep...which has gray interior (soon to have the leather), the jr jeep only has tore up tan cloth seats...it could use some tan leathers...

mac 'three xjs to maintain' gyvr

I got a non-HD adjustable track bar from Rusty's with no TRE, and the stock frame bracket. Good for mild offroading with a few inches of lift, but its not very strong. I hope to be at winterfest if anybody wants it.

Tomorrow I'm going to get new rear tires, and I have a set of 4 wheels that I am having put on as well.

I'll have three 1997 wheels (keeping one to replace the doughnut) that look like this...
9012.JPG

with chrome hubcaps for the taking. The wheels themselves are reasonably rusted, and one has a dent in the lip. They still hold air. The center cap is missing from one of them, but the others have the caps.

If anyone wants them, I'll hold on to them. If not, I'll let the shop keep them.

I got a non-HD adjustable track bar from Rusty's with no TRE, and the stock frame bracket. Good for mild offroading with a few inches of lift, but its not very strong. I hope to be at winterfest if anybody wants it.

I may get that off of you man!

I have one Rubicon Expreass lift shackle. The other was lost with UPS and I am not gonna mess with trying to claim it out. It is used but good shape. Free and you pay for shipping or I can drop off at WF. PM if interested.

It's GONE!

Tomorrow I'm going to get new rear tires, and I have a set of 4 wheels that I am having put on as well.

I'll have three 1997 wheels (keeping one to replace the doughnut) that look like this...
9012.JPG

with chrome hubcaps for the taking. The wheels themselves are reasonably rusted, and one has a dent in the lip. They still hold air. The center cap is missing from one of them, but the others have the caps.

If anyone wants them, I'll hold on to them. If not, I'll let the shop keep them.

Do you still have these? If so, I can pay to ship one of them.

I have a clock that came out of a 89 I think. My 94 didn't have the wiring for it. If anyone wants it shoot me a PM.

I could probably find you a wiring diagram for what is needed to make it work. My 94 did not have that either. Although I do have the wiring diagram I'm awaiting warmer temps to tinker with it as I do not want to let the Heep sit and idle. Not that I would not like another clock. I'd just would rather help a member use what they have rather then give it away.

I could probably find you a wiring diagram for what is needed to make it work. My 94 did not have that either. Although I do have the wiring diagram I'm awaiting warmer temps to tinker with it as I do not want to let the Heep sit and idle. Not that I would not like another clock. I'd just would rather help a member use what they have rather then give it away.

I could wire the clock up by throwing in a hot and ground to the fuse block but I am just to lazy and it's been laying around in my tool chest for a few weeks. I wouldn't mind parting with a free-b if another member's clock is broken and then needed a spare :)

Payment sent. Shipping address will be sent with paypal payment. Thanks again!

I got some stuff to give away if someone wants it. All this came from my '99 with 68,000 miles.

Stock shocks - front and rear
Stock coils
Stock track bar
Stock upper and lower CA's
Rear sway bar & mounts
3 Stock steelies no center caps
RE tc drop from my 4.5 lift

Mat

Last edited:
I got some stuff to give away if someone wants it. All this came from my '99 with 68,000 miles.

Stock shocks - front and rear
Stock coils
Stock track bar
Stock upper and lower CA's
Rear sway bar & mounts
3 Stock steelies no center caps
RE tc drop from my 4.5 lift

Mat

Where in Illinios are you?

Back