• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Husky brand cargo area liner, grey w/ diamond plate pattern. Fits very well. Any interest?

I'm interested if you'll ship it on my dime. PM me. thanks

Its just the cargo area liner, I'll put up a pic.

SS852766.jpg

Forgot to mention it has two holes from a fishing pole rack, XJ&TJ let me know.

I'll go ahead and pass since I just found a buyer for the rig I was going to put it in. Thanks though. It sounds like a better deal for Jeepm@n since he would not have to mess with the shipping aspect of it.

Thanks

I'll go ahead and pass since I just found a buyer for the rig I was going to put it in. Thanks though. It sounds like a better deal for Jeepm@n since he would not have to mess with the shipping aspect of it.

Thanks

...and he'll get free lunch! That's the best kind of lunch too!

I'm sure I'll find something I like. :D

i have a oil pan off of my 01 4.0L good shape. little rust on the bottom but can be cleaned up. once i get the motor pulled i should have some more things to post up

This is someone looking for someone elses good karma.... I am in need of tires... I currently have the stock 225/70R15s and I'm looking for either 30x9.5x15 or 31x10.5x15... I'm looking for a set of 4, if I can get them, then I will be getting a lift kit before WF10... If karma isn't good enough, then I'd be willing to give $$. Also if I can get some, I'd be willing to put these tires up for karma... Uniroyal liberators 7-8/32nds left on em, almost new! Let me kno...

I have a new(ish) alternator, radiator, and ac condenser if anyone is interested.

Interested in the alt.

PM sent

Back