• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is someone looking for someone elses good karma.... I am in need of tires... I currently have the stock 225/70R15s and I'm looking for either 30x9.5x15 or 31x10.5x15... I'm looking for a set of 4, if I can get them, then I will be getting a lift kit before WF10... If karma isn't good enough, then I'd be willing to give $$. Also if I can get some, I'd be willing to put these tires up for karma... Uniroyal liberators 7-8/32nds left on em, almost new! Let me kno...

If you're still in the La Crosse area I may have something for ya. Check your PMs for my phone number.

If you're still in the La Crosse area I may have something for ya. Check your PMs for my phone number.

Got it, Gave you a call, left a message with my number. I'm currently in Menomonie at UW-Stout, but I usually come home on the weekends... WE'll talk some more :D

Answer your phone, I'm not a message leaver! I'm done cussing at the house/remodeling for the day so I should have my phone closer to me this time.

11-04-09_1631.jpg

just one. a little scabed up. free 54235 no shipping

I have pretty much all the interior trim for a 97+ (charcoal gray), except the dash and console. Some of it's muddy or cracked, but most of it should clean up just fine. I also have the stock windshield washer bottle from inside the fender (No pumps attached, just the bottle). If anyone wants some or all of it let me know or it's going in the trash first thing Monday.

Last edited:
I've got a stock pair of LCAs if anyone would like one or both for a spare. I'll post this up in WF Swap Meet as well. I would prefer to bring them there, but I'll ship on your dime.

Stock LCA and UCA with decent life in them.

Stock Teves WJ calipers, complete.

Fixed Fabtech LCA from 3 inch lift, might need a bushing.

Won't ship (just don't have the time) but will meet you at the Superlift ORV in Hot Springs when you want.

Hi there! This is a fantastic idea! Kind of a Jeep version of freecycling.org

Anyways brand new to the site, newer to 4 wheeling. I had to pull the trigger and buy some tires have stock 21575r15s to make it thru the winter (couldn't afford the big boys at the time) looking for something larger that will get me out of the mud (30 or 31?) anyone have some decent tread tires or tire/rim combos out there? Willing to do a trade for good treads if needed.

Also looking for a drivers seat (my jeep was a police jeep and is ripped up BAD) and a rear right inside door handle. Haven't had any luck with either of these last 2 at the local junk yards. not too many jeeps in the junkyard, prob cause they don't wanna die!

what year is your jeep and what color is it as far as the drivers seat...

mac 'have a few sitting around' gyvr

Hi there! This is a fantastic idea! Kind of a Jeep version of freecycling.org

Anyways brand new to the site, newer to 4 wheeling. I had to pull the trigger and buy some tires have stock 21575r15s to make it thru the winter (couldn't afford the big boys at the time) looking for something larger that will get me out of the mud (30 or 31?) anyone have some decent tread tires or tire/rim combos out there? Willing to do a trade for good treads if needed.

Also looking for a drivers seat (my jeep was a police jeep and is ripped up BAD) and a rear right inside door handle. Haven't had any luck with either of these last 2 at the local junk yards. not too many jeeps in the junkyard, prob cause they don't wanna die!

mac, do ya have any driver side seat brackets for the newer XJs?

i believe that the 95 and up seat brackets are the same all through 2001 right?

if that is the case i might have something, what specifically are you looking for?

mac 'arts parts, we dont got it, you don't need it' gyvr

I broke the bracket on the drivers side of my XJ. I will do some searching and double check that they are the same

I've got one........:D

I might, Gotta decide if that seat is going in the 95 or not first!

Back