• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated rear packs with OME packs and now I need to lift front end about 3/4 inch,.... Anyone have spacers around that height? Lemme know, thanks...

I have four (4) stock 15" aluminium wheels. If anyone wants them you can have them.

I also have four (4) BFG all-terrain tires with about 50% tread left. I do not need them anymore.

Pickup only. If you are close I can meet you half way if needed.

HTT

Y
I have four (4) stock 15" aluminium wheels. If anyone wants them you can have them.

I also have four (4) BFG all-terrain tires with about 50% tread left. I do not need them anymore.

HTT

Where in OH?

What size tires?

I'm coming through toledo and over the tollway to sandusky on wednesday, are you close to there ?

The tires are 235/75/R15, and they have maybe 50% tread left.

I am just north of Columbus, so probably a couple of hours south of Toledo and Sandusky.

Sorry for the late reply...

HTT

FREE XJ tan seats. Right now I have just the fronts out. But the rear can come with to even before I do my ZJ conversion in the rear. There are some stains. No rips. The drivers seat bracket (the part that bolts to the slider bracket) is broke on one corner. Can easily be fixed. Come get this stuff out of my hair. PM me for fastest response.

IMG_4990.jpg

I have a Rancho steering stabilizer if someone wants it. Good shape, cycles properly, paint is even good on it. Free and you cover shipping.

Free tail lights for older model XJ
Located in Joliet, Il.
Willing to ship on your dime.

PM me as I don't check this tread often

freee mini spare with gray carpet just took it out of my truck... its in perfect, mint shape... free for the pick up

I got a stock track bar, still attached to the bracket. Also, 2 stock springs. All parts come with extra rust, free of charge. :)

Located in either Sun Prairie WI, or Stoughton, WI. Depends if my Dad complains about my crap being left in his garage or not.

:smoker: C. Numb

Have:
XJ stamped/welded left tie rod with good ends, fairly rust free.
good mech fan/clutch (pulled for electric fan conversion)
mech fan/ac bracket from '99

Free, you pay actual shipping

Need:
stock leaf packs to cut up for bastards
Marlin 336 scope rail (weaver or lupy QR)
gloss black right head light bezel for '97-'01

Will pay for shipping, or maybe a widdle bit for the trouble?

Anyone got a rear hitch just sitting around? I can pay for shipping if needed. I know this is a long shot, this is my last thing I need to safely go on the trails again.

Pulled the hidden hitch off of my 98 a few days ago. Its rusty, but solid, only thing is the receiver is rust welded into the tube. It is an 1 1/2" ball mount though, I beleive no drop. Located 54235 WI

take it away so i dont have to

HTT

What style (really looking for the echos)? If are still available I'm in need. May also be interested in the tires as well. I'm only about 75/80mi east of you.

If anybody close has a set of Eccos, or two steels free or cheep I'm looking. Coshocton, OH 43812.

Back