• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just one of my little projects.

yea

we all have to get out in spring

april-may so you all can show me around rausch

backroads- whos blue 97+ xj at gordons, he waves !

tell em i said nice jeep

I'd be down for that. I might even be able to get that blue jeep guy to come.

Hes a buddy of mine, actually he lifted his jeep first and got me all jealous so that kinda kicked off the bandwagon for me.

How is it that hes seen you and I still havent seen you or know who you are! Get a pic of that TJ up here and lemme see it

Does he have 4 hellas on the roof? I saw one I've never seen before last night, blue 97+ lifted with 4 hellas on the roof near my parents house. I was actually gonna stop down at gordons and visit you last week, but I ended up working on the Jeep forever instead.

i was in new years eve with my dad pickin up shells for duck/ goose hunting, its his new obsession but i didnt wanna bug u since u seemed busy and we havent chatted on here in a while. we will be over soon prob. to look at goose decoys.

edit: heresa link to the build over on jf

yea we were hellishly busy all over xmas and new years. Still hasnt really slowed down, which is awesome, but tiring.

TJ looks good, nice and clean. I keep getting on my dads shit cos his is rusting away. Just needs a nice grinding and paint on the frame rails like you did. I dont have a lot in goose decoys at the moment. Some of those huge field decoys, and probably some floaters. But if you give me a little time heads up I can probably order whatever you want. I'll keep an eye out for your jeep around town.

js, that guy has some fogs, but I think its only 2 up front on a roof rack. hes an all stock body on 3.5 and 31 bighorns. Tire on the roof and the quadratec cb mount on the fender. Hes kinda into jeep, but not nearly the wacko that hammered is about it :)

Back