• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jenny Creek Aug 15th

1. Trail Leader JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2) :thumbup:
3. Team Pinkerbell (2) :thumbup:
4. Team XJBOY (2)
5. Team Bumblebee (grandpas cj's name) formerly known as team granddad
6. Team jimgrms (2-4) :thumbup:
7. Team XJTodd (2)
8. Team Rover (2)??
9. Team Beezle (2)?

Jim: Fixed it for ya.;)

Blue96XJ: Sorry to hear that man, Maybe next trip.

I think computers don't like me

Jenny creek run
1 sat 15 aug
2 Meet 9:30 am ward rd park and ride I-70

what channel on the cb ? jeep freek Hugo Pinker and 2 munchkins , Jimgrms and 2
is going all others are no shows if we want to eat and drink we bring our own
if i am wrong on any of this please correct me

1. Trail Leader JeepFreak (2):thumbup:
4. Team XJBOY (2):thumbup:
5. Team Bumblebee :thumbup:
7. Team XJTodd (2) :thumbup:
8. Team Beezle (2)?
9. Team Jake :thumbup:
10. Team sidekick :thumbup:

Last edited:
Jenny creek run
1 sat 15 aug
2 Meet 9:30 am ward rd park and ride I-70

what channel on the cb ? jeep freek Hugo Pinker and 2 munchkins , Jimgrms and 2
is going all others are no shows if we want to eat and drink we bring our own
if i am wrong on any of this please correct me

Yep saturday Aug 15th is correct.

And were meeting at 9 at the park in ride off ward road.

Yes everyone pack there own lunch and drinks. This trip is NOT a cookout like the last few.

Well aslong as my new CB gets here by saturday, which im hoping it will be, supposed to be here Wednesday i think. I just hope this one works right lol. Im going to say channel 4.

Was trying to get to go on this one and had my wife not argue or get upset..........then this last week I was tweaking my rear bump stops and noticed my main bushings in the rear leaf springs are toast on both sides. The inner sleeve is totally separated from the rubber and the leaf springs on both sides move sideways on the frame side...............Guuuureat!?!?

Gotta fix that first..........................:bawl:

....................great I sound like Yella.............:D

Have fun Guys & Gals!!

jeep freek as long as the leader and the last guy has a radio is all thats really needed and i can drive in the middle and lend you mine it just plugs in to the cig lighter

8. Team Beezle (2)?
9. Team Jake :thumbup:
10. Team sidekick :thumbup:

Lol....'Jake and sidekick' is a single team consisting of 2 occupants in 1 vehicle. ;)

jeep freek as long as the leader and the last guy has a radio is all thats really needed and i can drive in the middle and lend you mine it just plugs in to the cig lighter

Mine should be here by tomorrow. I just checked the shipping and it left Pennsylvania yesterday and I payed for two day shipping, and they said delivery date should be tomorrow by 7. Then ill be good, ill tune it and get it set up for saturday. Then Ill just have to have someone transmit to me and make sure its working right. And if it dosent im going to be pissed lol

Lol....'Jake and sidekick' is a single team consisting of 2 occupants in 1 vehicle. ;)

haha my bad. I thought each of them were a team. O well no harm.

Skully/Hugo/Pinkerbell: Let's meet at the same time (9:00a) then? Broomfield PnR?

So you 3 are meeting at a different place or what? If do you guys just want to meet at Rollinsville? Everyone else is meeting me at the WARD road PnR?

Skully/Hugo/Pinkerbell: Let's meet at the same time (9:00a) then? Broomfield PnR?

I can meet you guys there as well considering it is just down HWY 36 from me.

I finally got a CB but I am having some troubles with it. It seems to run fine if I hold the mag mount antenna but once I put it on the roof it has no signals unless I am sitting right next to the CB. Plus it has alot of electric interference noises when the engine in running. :cry:

Yeah, those of us caravaning from Broomfield will meet the rest of you at Rollinsville.

ok well meet at Rollinsville a little before 10, that sound good with you and your group?

Maybe we should post up who is leaving from where so we don't lose anyone

thats what I was thinkin to. So that none of us end up in the wrong place and no ones gets lost. I like you thinking jim.

Ok here we go.

Ward RD PnR-
8. Team Beezle (2)?

Broomfield PnR-
9. Team Jake/sidekick :thumbup:

That sound about right? If not let me know

If I remember correctly the only one coming from the south is Jim. Wouldnt it be closer for Beezle and you Chad to go to the Broomfield PnR? Why not just have Jim travel up Wads to the PnR and everyone go from there?

i can meet anywhere just post a street address

ok well meet at Rollinsville a little before 10, that sound good with you and your group?

thats what I was thinkin to. So that none of us end up in the wrong place and no ones gets lost. I like you thinking jim.

Ok here we go.

Ward RD PnR-
8. Team Beezle (2)?

Broomfield PnR-

Ok here we go.

Ward RD PnR-
8. Team Beezle (2)?

Broomfield PnR-

Jake/sidekick we'll be meeting along 72. He lives just off 72.

Ward RD PnR-
8. Team Beezle (2)? :thumbup:

Broomfield PnR-

Yea, It doesn't matter to me either, just let me know.

If I remember correctly the only one coming from the south is Jim. Wouldnt it be closer for Beezle and you Chad to go to the Broomfield PnR? Why not just have Jim travel up Wads to the PnR and everyone go from there?

I guess we could do that. I was just thinking meet there cuz thats the only way Ive ever taken to jenny creek. I guess we all could meet at the broomfield PnR if you guys want to do that. I dont know how to get to the trail from there so someone would have to lead us there and then ide lead the trail.

I guess we could do that. I was just thinking meet there cuz thats the only way Ive ever taken to jenny creek. I guess we all could meet at the broomfield PnR if you guys want to do that. I dont know how to get to the trail from there so someone would have to lead us there and then ide lead the trail.

I gotcha covered.

Back