• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Rally Whos going

ipkyss

NAXJA Forum User
Figured it was time for one of these posts. Just wondering who is going. I have 3-4 jeeps meeting at my house if anyone is interested. I am about 10 mins a way from the rally on the MA side. In Hampden,MA. Anyone is more than welcome to meet up here and go as a big group.

Sean

I'm going to be in Agawam, MA Saturday, so if I can find a hotel or somewhere to crash for the night I'm going to go to the rally.

don't worry, after a broken dana 30 pinion gear last week, i will be 2 wheel driven it anyways.

nhrocker said:
I'm going to be in Agawam, MA Saturday, so if I can find a hotel or somewhere to crash for the night I'm going to go to the rally.
same here, but i also gotta go to New York sat mornin, talk about a long weekend

ipkyss said:
don't worry, after a broken dana 30 pinion gear last week, i will be 2 wheel driven it anyways.
are you ever gonna finish the black rig? wanna take bets on who's rig will be finished first, mine or yours :D

ROBZ95Xj said:
are you ever gonna finish the black rig? wanna take bets on who's rig will be finished first, mine or yours :D

Guess it helps when i type what i was thinking... I have almost all the parts. Just not the time or money to get the rest of the parts and put it togethere. It will be a winter time thing.

ipkyss said:
Guess it helps when i type what i was thinking... I have almost all the parts. Just not the time or money to get the rest of the parts and put it togethere. It will be a winter time thing.
i have no parts, some money, nd lots of time, im pickin up some 36's sat. and will be workin around that

anyone from south shore mass going? i have the day off and am debating driving there or going to another convention...or neither!

Just a teaser from today....
DSC00272.jpg

The big rocks are being delivered Saturday morning. :D

Hope to see you there.

BTW, if you have an R/C crawler, bring it. We have a sweet rock garden built for them too. :cool:

Heyy im going but the group i was following up, i dont kno what there doing so does anyone have the exact address to i could print me up some "wonderful" mapquest directions.. greatly appreciated
-Arod

Back